8 - Dear Diary

[LISA'S POV]

[In 2078, before Lisa gets into J's diary]

Have you ever been tired of living a mundane life?

You wake up then do the same things all over again until it's bedtime, and when tomorrow comes it's the same thing as yesterday?

I don't know if it's just me but it's pretty tiring.

I'm currently working as a Head Photographer of J&J group incorporation. I am handling 5 photography amateurs and we incorporate with the marketing team whenever they come up with new ideas in promoting the company's products.

I love photography but it's sometimes boring to be in the same field over and over again, the company never let us go and explore different areas aside from sticking with the marketing team.

They said I'm the best, but I don't believe them. Some are just trying to smile when they're in front of me but I can sense they talk behind my back.

I'm well paid but I'm not having fun anymore.

I sometimes ask what's wrong with me? When my job pays me well, my mother inherited millions from my dad's death, so, basically, I can just quit whenever I want to and just venture on my own business.

But I don't want to be far away with my best friend, Chaeng. She works with the CEO of the company, in short, she's the CEO's assistant.

Our CEO is still young, we probably have the same age. She has long straight and silky brown hair, she dresses like a fashionista like she's in Paris, she have pretty eyes, and she's highly respected by everyone.

YN (Your name), as they call her, but I only met her once when my motorcyle hit her Blue BMW sports car.

Fortunately, I didn't die.

YN got off her car. Surprised to see her, I didn't take my helmet off.

She knelt down just to check on me. "Hey, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?"

Her soft hand touched my arm, she ran her dark sunglasses through her hair, exposing her feline eyes full of concern.

Why am I not removing my helmet? Idiot.

"I'm fine. It's my fault anyway," I admitted that it was my fault. She already turned a right signal but I still pushed through her right side. She's supposed to be mad but why isn't she? Is she scared that someone might take a video of her when she starts to yell at me? Keeping her reputation and her company? Well, who knows?

But her eyes what struck me the most, it's full of concern and sincerity. Not to mention, the sweet voice too.

She helped me get up.

"Thank you, Ms.," I said, smiling even though she can't see it because I still didn't remove my helmet.

"Oh my gosh! I think I broke this!" She handed me the bag of my camera and quickly grabbed it from her just to check the camera inside the bag.

It really got broken.

"Oh no, important photos that I just took yesterday are here. I haven't transferred it to my desktop. Damn it  I will be so dead," I sigh.

"I'll pay you 3 times, how much is that?" She asked while getting her purse in her car.

"It's fine. It's really my fault, you don't owe me any," I said.

"Please just let me," She insisted.

She handed me her calling card but I refuse to accept it.

"I actually work at your company," I told her.