14 - Memory

[JENNIE'S POV]

"Lisa, what are you doing?" I asked while catching my breath from the dance or from something else I might be feeling weird lately.

"I'm saving our asses, Jennie." I looked around the crowd and saw some faces not in awe by our performance.

"Just follow my lead," Lisa said and a part of me felt at ease. I feel safe. I didn't resort to violence and just let my partner take the lead.

I didn't know if I am feeling nervous of the outcome or of the people's reaction, but my heart is uncontrollably beating abnormally when Lisa pulled me closer to her. I felt her arm wrapped behind me, supporting it while staring immensely at my eyes. Does she have any idea that I can feel her warm breath?

My body and whole-being got compelled by her; the touch, the stare, and everything else going on between us. It seem like nobody is around but us. I can't stop looking at her doe-eyes when hers are glue to mine. Unexpectedly, her eyes landed on my lips just as the music ended, she closed the space between our faces, closed her eyes and kissed me gently. At this point, my heart stopped beating the moment I felt her soft lips on mine and I gripped on her shoulder. I wanted to wrap my arm around her shoulder and deepen this kiss, but I know that the kiss was not part of the dance. I only remembered when she told me to follow her lead and I did. Who am I to complain when she even saved me from embarrassment of not having a partner. Lisa is not being Lisa lately and here she is doing this.

I closed my eyes and returned the kiss while my heart is beating like a drum played by a crazy drummer. I was shaking. I can feel Lisa's grip tightened around my waist and slowly pushed her tongue to my mouth. The grip is sickening, I have no idea why I even think of pushing her on the ground right now and give her all of me.

JENNIE YOU DIDN'T J-JUST THINK OF THAT!!!!

I shut my thoughts to get back to reality and pushed Lisa softly to make an escape. I felt my lips quiver.

I ran away from her and heard her scream my name, but the cheer of the crowd dominated her voice until I don't hear it anymore.

[THIRD PERSON POV]

"Holy cows and fishes!" Rosé fanned her hand near her face. "That was too hot."

Almost everyone enjoyed the scene, except from Jisoo who seemed not pleased.

"She's going too far," Jisoo muttered.

"Who?" Rosé asked innocently as Jisoo ignored the question and left the place.

"What wrong with her?" Rosé pouted. "The show's not even done,"

A loud wail came from the distance which garnered attention from some students who got annoyed by the noise. It was WonYoung.

"Hey, that was just a performance, don't cry about it." One of WonYoung's friends tries to comfort her.

"Yes and which Jennie enjoyed," One of her friends rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe she took advantage of Lisa,"

"Maybe she's just trying to make you jealous, WonYoung."

Lisa stood on the dance floor, bewildered by what she did. She kept on calling Jennie's name, but the latter didn't hear her. She wanted to run after her, however, Jungkook got in her way.

"Hey, hey. Just breathe. You good?" Jungkook asked Lisa while the latter kept on looking on Jennie's trace behind Jungkook.

"That was an ecstatic performance. You did well, Lisa." He added but he still didn't get Lisa's attention.