3 - OVER YOU

[3rd person's view]

In year 2080.

Mrs. Manoban scraped a little meat from the cooking pan using a spatula, taking a taste if the food she's cooking is already cooked. She's currently cooking Lisa's favorite dish, while waiting for her daughter to come home.

Ding dong.

She turned the gas stove off and walk towards the door to open it. Expecting it to be her daughter but the smile on her face faded when 2 male police officers on her doorstep seem to have a bad news on hand by the look on their faces.

She felt something is wrong.

Definitely.

"Officers. May I help you?" She asked politely.

"Are you Mrs. Manoban? The guardian of Lisa Manoban?" One of the police officer asked and she nodded, gulping the fear that is rising in her system.

"You need to come with us. It's important," The other one spoke.

Her heartbeat is starting to rage abnormally.

"May I know what is this all about?" She asked, trying to have a good composure.

"It's about the young lady, Lisa Manoban. We found her clothes at the long bridge,"

Mrs. Manoban felt like passing out but composed herself in return. She agreed in going with the police.

__

The police car stopped nearby the crowded area. There are a lot of people behind the yellow line - murmuring, whispering, and talking about what's happening at the bridge.

The police officer walked with her towards the marked line on where Lisa's clothes are. It wasn't soaked or anything, it's left there as if she pull it off herself and jumped off the bridge.

She gasped and clenched her coat as her world begins to crumble by the thoughts of her daughter being dead.

"Wh-where is she!?" Her voice creaked.

A tall guy in a long black coat approached her and showed his identification card. "You must be the mother of the victim. I'm Detective BamBam, I'm the one who is assigned to the Manoban Case," He abruptly said, no emotions in his face was shown.

"M-manoban case?" Mrs. Manoban stuttered.

"Some said that it's another suicide case but it's happening a lot these days and I don't believe it's suicide. Like lady, pfft, who loves jumping off the bridge or drowning themselves in the lake. That's totally bull to take your life out," the detective said and if only it's not a crime to punch an officer in the face then she already did.

"Anyway, Madame. This is Kyungsoo, my partner in this case. I'd like to inform you that this is a murder case," BamBam said.

"Murder?" Mrs. Manoban's got more confused.

"Bam. It's not a murder case, it must be an abduction," Kyungsoo, the assistant detective suggested.

"Aha! Could be. Gosh, sorry. I must've drank a lot of scotch. You know, I love it neat," Detective BamBam winked playfully.

"My daughter committed suicide. This is not a murder case nor an abduction," Her voice started to raise as she's getting annoyed with the Detective assigned to the case.

BamBam's brows creased, "I'm sorry? What do you mean?"

"My daughter is a suicidal person since her best friend died. Her best friend committed suicide as well. She was her human diary but when Park Chaeyoung died, my daughter just lost it. She keeps having this suicidal thoughts, she said she wants to go with her dead bestfriend," Mrs. Manoban explained and the assistant detective KyungSoo's eyes widened, he remembered something.