1- WHERE AM I

A ray of sunlight kissed my skin and I got awoken by it as it touched my face. A loud knock on my door made me groan. How many times I told my mom to never knock on my door while I'm asleep!

"WHAAT?!" I yelled while stretching my arms as I opened my eyes.

An unfamiliar girl busted in my room with her hands placed between her waist, glaring at me.

"You're 5 minutes late to class! What's going on with you?!" She irritatedly asked and pulled my arm to get me off the bed.

Who the hell is this woman? Why is she pulling me off the bed?

I yanked her hand away from me and crawled to the corner of my bed. I looked around my bedroom and it looks different. THIS IS NOT MY ROOM.

Where the hell am I?

I stood up and spotted a pen that is lying on the desk. I grabbed it and pointed it at the woman whom I don't know who.

"Who the hell are you!?" My voice trembled and my hand is shaking from fear but the woman in front of me just bursts into laughter.

Is she crazy?

"Are you high? I can't believe my sister is starting to do drugs," She clicked her tongue while she shook her head, grinning from ear to ear.

SISTER? I'm an only child!

My brows creased. I am so confused. My dark room is not dark anymore, it is neat, it's bright, tidy, and has a lot of books on the shelves.

But I don't read that much books!

"Lisa. Stop playing around or I'll tell mom," She said, her laugh faded and turned into a serious tone.

"Mom? Who are you?" I'm still confused. Last time I checked, I was in a beautiful abandoned house. There was Elliot, a serene and quiet room, and a journal.

I dissipated last time.

"So you read the journal," Elliot's words crossed my mind and I lied to him. I shouldn't have lied.

Wait. The journal.

"You're unbelievable. I'm going to school first, you must be on drugs. Can't believe my sister is starting to break the rules," She started laughing again and closed the door behind her, leaving me alone in the room still baffled with the new happenings.

I placed the pen back on the desk and looked around my surroundings.

This is not my room and I don't know the girl or woman whom I just spoke with seconds ago.

I looked myself in the mirror. To check if something has changed with my appearance but there isn't, I'm still me, just in a different clothes, and my hair is still long but it's light silky brown and not blonde anymore, my bangs still doing fine, but something beneath me got me scared. It's poking out of my boxer shorts and when I pulled the upper garter of the shorts to take a peek, I SCREAMED.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I don't know how loud am I but it made someone barged in the room.

It's the woman again from earlier.

"What's wrong with you!?" She placed her hands on my arms and shaking me, making my head throb. She might be trying to get me up to my senses but I am on my senses, it's just not me! This is not me!!

"Easy mate! Stop shaking me!" I complained and she pulled her hands off me.

I still can't believe what I just saw. I have a —?