11 - LISA

[LISA]

Stupid tears.

Now I lose 200 dollars on hand.

Stupid me. Now, I feel so unusually down that I don't feel like getting up no matter how many times I think of something motivational.

Today I don't feel like doing anything and I'm just simply lying on my bed, waiting for me to get drowsy.

I shifted my position on the left side and just stare at the wall.

Did they bang in here, there, that, or whatsoever and wherever it is?

Of all the room, why does it have to be mine?

Surprisingly, it doesn't smell sex in here but just Lisa. Just me. Just a room.

I wonder if Jennie got safely to the dorm? Or if she got home?

My phone chimed and it's a good thing it's just beside me because I don't feel like getting up after the stupid unusual unstoppable tears.

From Chaeng:
You still up?
9:05PM

Even replying to a simple message is exhausting.

To Chaeng:
Yeah. I'm here at home.
9:10PM

From Chaeng:
Need me?
9:10PM

Do I?

I'm just waiting to fall asleep.

Or waiting for Jennie to send me a message or call me and will apologize that they used my room for banging. Ha!

Hahaha I've got to be kidding.

To Chaeng:
Not now.
9:15PM

From Chaeng:
Ohh. Someone is not in the mood.
What happened?
9:16PM

I've got to be honest with Chaeng and might as well tell her about what happened earlier.

To Chaeng:
Call.
9:17PM

Park Chipmunk calling...

"Hey!"

"Hey."

"What's with the gloomy tone? Tell me what happened tiger?"

"Jennie Kim happened,"

She hissed. "What exactly happened?"

"Kidding." I heave a sigh. "It's actually about this weird happening...xxx"

I told her the exact details of what happened earlier and didn't know that I am oversharing.

I hear her chuckle on the other line. "Lisa you sound like you're jealous,"

"Oh boy. Not you as well. I am not!"

"Yes, you are."

"Why won't you believe me of all people?"

"I am not pertaining to you. I am talking about the other one,"

Huh?

"W-what do you mean?" I shuffled my body towards the headboard and lean my back.

"You said that you heard voices before, right? And you heard them again earlier? Don't you have any doubts of who it might be?"

I thought of it deeply and I hate my mind for thinking that it's the old Lisa.

I shook my head profusely. "No. No. No. How possible can it be?" ARE WE ONE???