12 - Potion went right or wrong

[LISA]

It's the celebration night before the intramurals and I hate to say this but the person invited us into, just picked the wrong date. What will happen if those students who attended the party will get wasted before the intramurals? That would be a pain in the ass in my part. 

As a Student Council President, I need to be a role model to the students, yet here I am attending a grandiose celebration of an IT girl in this school whom I don't really know about yet. She just randomly came to me. 

Her name is Jang Won-Young, she's taller than me and even prettier. She came from a wealthy family and has dire connections which is hard to level with, and it's something that's out of my business. I don't know how wealthy the Lisa is in here but they live comfortably, not poor nor covered with debts, just living comfortably. 

The night celebration is held in Jang Won-Young's residence. Their house is not a normal house but a larger than a mansion. How can she live here? She really did prepare well for this celebration and the people seem to be excited about it as well. They're all dressed in a fancy clothing. The boys are wearing polo without buttoning it all, exposing their chest or whatsoever, thinking that it's cool or it makes them hot somehow. While the girls are wearing a tight slim dress where its length is above the knee and some of their cleavages are showing (well, to those who have boobs).

I am already here at the place and Chaeng just arrived an hour after I came here, we are here for the possibility that we can search for the guy we are looking for. 

"Every guy that gets into Jennie, we should put them in our list," Chaeng said and I nodded in return as a response since I trust her in this as well and it's something that I cannot do it alone. 

Jang Won-Young approached our direction. She looks irritable at the same time but managed to smile once Chaeng and I greeted her. 

"Thank you for coming, Pres!" Won-Young smiled gracefully. 

"Oh, Won-Young. Stop the formalities, just call me Lisa when we are not in the campus," I responded and smiled in return. She covered her mouth in a lady like manner and giggled. 

"Okay... Lisa," She said in a giddy. Weird. 

"Hi, Vice Pres! Thanks for coming! And wow! You look good without glasses, you shouldn't wear them if I were you," Won-young still plastering her smile and faced Park Chaeyoung. 

"Haha. Great. Thanks for hosting the party. Why make this up?" Chaeng asked abruptly and I nudged my arm to hers. 

"Hey, Chaeng. Be nice," I whispered to her ear. 

I faked a chuckle. "What she meant is that we are here because we want to do our duty as officers in the council. I mean... tomorrow is the first day of our school's intramurals and Chaeng and I just wanted to make sure that everything will still be uhm in place?" What an excuse. Won-Young seem to accept the silly excuse. 

"Just unusual to me that exes aren't even awkward with each other when hanging out," Won-Young smirked cheekily, it's like her eyes are trying to eat me alive or even burn me in this state. 

"W-well we.. I.. Uhm -" I stuttered and Chaeng saved me... 

"Not awkward with each other since I'm not emotionally attached to this bangsy blondie andddd Lisa here is in love with someone else, so win-win," She said as my eyes together with Won-Young widened in disbelief. You did not. You just didn't. 

You didn't save me, Chaeng. What a chore. 

"Right, Lisa?" Chaeng eyed me asking me to agree with her excuse and all I can do is to play my part.

I chuckled awkwardly, "Y-yes. That's right." It's the only way to be close to Park Chaeyoung without any issues and eyes watching nor mouths gossiping.  

Won-Young scoffed but she take it back by smiling at us. "Really? Who is this lucky person?" 

"Secret," Chaeng seemed to tease Won-Young and dragged me out of the party host, leaving the latter in a dumbfounded state. 

"Hey. Hey. Hey. We are not even done talking to her," I contested while she keeps dragging me away from Won-Young. 

We stopped in our tracks. "I don't trust her." Chaeng said in a whisper manner.

"Why?" I also did the same thing. 

"Everyone cannot be trusted nowadays, Lisa. She seems suspicious," 

"Ah. Come on. She's not. She's friendly and even invited me personally with a cutesy colorful invitation card," I defended. "In short, she made an effort," 

"Of all the people, why you? Just you? Isn't that suspicious?" It makes sense but still Chaeng is being judgmental. 

"What if she's just friendly and what if I'm the only one with an invitation card just because I am the SC President?" I said unsurely and look back to check on Won-Young but it made me turn away when I caught her staring at me. My heart is beating faster when I caught her fiery eyes at me. How long has she been checking me out?

"Have you seen that, Chaeng?" 

"Wha-" I cut her off and shut her with my forefinger. 

"Don't look. Don't look and please pretend that you're just talking to me. She might think we are talking about her," I hurriedly said, hoping Chaeng will catch what I'm trying to imply. 

"Tell me. What is it?" Chaeng said impatiently. 

"I looked back just to take a glance at her but her eyes are already on me even before I laid my eyes on her," I explained in a squeaky tone and Chaeng mouthed an 'Oh my god. Seriously?' 

"Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't panic," Chaeng gestured her arms. 

I took a deep breath and wanted to look back again but I decided not to. 

"Shit, she's coming." Chaeng blinked her eyes somewhere else and pretends to look at the place. 

"Ahem. Are you guys talking about me?" It's Won-Young's voice if I am not mistaken, I turned around to face her and Chaeng went back from scrutinizing the place. 

"Oh, hi! It's you again!" Chaeng faked a smile, trying to reach it to her ears. 

"Oh hey! No no, talking about other people is rude," Such a petty lie. 

"Why what happened?" Chaeng pretends not to hear the question. 

Won-Young rolled her eyes at Chaeng but Chaeng didn't see that because someone caught her attention. 

It's Kim Jisoo together with Jennie Kim, the sisters are wearing their black dresses, looking so gorgeous and sophisticated.