9 - Are you?

[Rosé]

In year 2078...

My boss called me to get into her office. As my entrance is already expected, I didn't knock on her door anymore. The two huge dark glass doors to be exact. 

An office chair rotates just to face me. It's my beautiful, eloquent, sweet and kind, talented, and amazing boss. She got most of the guys and girls attention in this company, a definition of "girl crush." 

If you think I'm a simp, then you're wrong. I just admire her beauty but that's all there is, nothing more. 

"How may I help you, Ms. Y/N?" I asked while her hands are clasped on the table, thinking deeply about something. 

She unclasped her hands, and crossed her arms & legs, squinting her eyes at me. 

Did I do something wrong? Is she going to fire me?

"This motorcycle girl. Uhm, let me remember her name," She thinks thoroughly. "Ahuh! Our head photographer," She said quickly in a second.

"Uhm yes, Ms. Y/N?"

"What is your relationship with Lisa Manoban again?" She straightly asked. 

"Oh. She's my bestfriend, the one I always told you about?" I answered cheerfully. "Why?" 

"Ah, her. I thought the one you've been always mentioning about is your girlfriend or special someone," She said and I grimaced a little. "Well, I broke something important to her. Will you buy it for me? Also, since you are her bestfriend you're well aware of the cameras she uses," She said. She grabs a calling card from her desk and handed it to me.

I accepted it with both of my hands. The calling card contains a business written "OH-TO SHOP" owned by Mr. Oh Sehun, which is a big NO NO, because Sehun was Lisa's ex-boyfriend. The world is too small for this. 

"Need a repair of one of your cars, Ms. Y/N?" I asked. 

She shook her head. "Call Mr. Oh, tell him that one of my employees need some repair of her motorcycle. Tell him to check it if it's in good condition, I'm afraid your best friend's motorcycle might have some damages from the accident, I feel responsible," My boss said and I hope Lisa won't meet Sehun. The guy is probably head over heels for her. 

Lisa told me an hour ago that she got into a slight accident, she told me that she bumped into my boss' car, she thought she's going to be fired but too astound that my boss isn't the same as other bosses who fires their employee when aggravated by the latter. Ms. Y/N isn't like that. 

"Uh. Ms. Y/N, is Mr. Oh Sehun will be the one to repair the motorcycle or he's going to send some of his employees?" I asked. 

"Sehun's too busy to repair someone else's motorcycle, he might be sending one of his employees," She answered and I sigh of great relief. 

I fumbled through my phone in my pocket to call my bestfriend. She answered just for 5 seconds upon its ringing. 

"Heya! Where are you right now?" I asked. 

"I'm in my studio. Why?" She answered sternly. 

"Is everything okay?" 

"Nah, not so. The marketing team's a bitch, they're probably wishing me to get fired or something," She sighs. 

"Hold on. Tell them you bumped into our boss," I said. 

"That's unnecessary," She groaned. 

"Well if I was in your shoe, I'll definitely smash my broken camera to their faces," I joked and she giggled on the other line.