10 - FADE

[LISA]

"You're not my sister, are you?" Seulgi squinted her eyes with doubts in it.

I exhale an awkward chuckle. "Tsss, not a good joke, Seulgi?"

She pouted and rolled her chinky eyes at me. "You forgot my favorites. Tss...,"

"Unfortunately, your favorites are out of stock, so I bought a different one so I can bring anything at home," I reasoned, I thought I would be busted. 

"Fine," She replied in defeat.

I left Seulgi with the food that I brought and rushed to my room (considering it as my room now, I don't know how long I'll be stuck in here).

I am looking for something that might be a lead in getting home. I checked the bed and the covers, I also checked what's underneath but there's nothing, it's so tidy. 

I checked the closet and the drawers & mini drawers and only found a leica camera with a back and yellow sling. Glad we have one thing in common -- being inclined with photography. I wore it around my neck and keep searching for something relevant. I searched for the shelves to see if there's something but mostly are just books, nothing amusing. 

I gave up and leave the room to get back to Seulgi. 

I can see that she already prepared the movie that she wanted to watch with me. Her legs are well rested on the center table. 

"I invited Jisoo over. This sure will be fun," Seulgi checked her phone while I get a piece of doughnut from the box, not minding what she just said.

"OOOOh!" Seulgi's eyes widened and looked at me. "She said she's bringing Jennie with her," 

I groan inwardly. You've got to be kidding me. 

I opened a bottle of soda which now already on the center table and drink it of course. Seulgi's eyes widened again. "WOAH WOAH WOAH!" 

"What again?" It made me stop from drinking this acidic flavored water. 

"Jisoo said that Jennie is bringing someone with her and asked if it's fine with me --," 

"Say NO," 

"I already said YES," Seulgi said and sure it's so annoying. 

"Are we bringing the whole town now?" I sigh and pressed play button of the remote. 

"But the more, the merrier!" 

"I hate to be around that much people and Jennie is bringing what or who? We don't even know that person!" I argued. 

Seulgi pulled her legs away from the center table and crossed it together. "Are you jealous?" She teased. 

The heck does she mean? 

"What are you talking about? Why would I be?" I almost said in a high pitch. 

"You're acting weird when you don't usually care about things like this," She playfully smirked, her chinky eyes are still teasing me and I wish I could poke it with my two fingers. 

"I told you that it's not right to let a stranger in, Seulgi." I remarked and she just scoffed. 

"Tss, you even bring strangers before to your bedroom," She rolled her eyes at me and an immediate embarrassment is what I felt. 

This Lisa is sure will be the death of me. 

"But... You haven't forgiven her, have you?" Seulgi asked, breaking the silent atmosphere. Strange, because something inside of me aches. I don't even know where it came from and why Seulgi's question gave that huge impact to me. 

"I did. We are talking now," I firmly said and something inside of me tells me that it's wrong. 

Seulgi's lips pursed. "That's brave of you to do it. She partly ruined your life but you still even like that girl despite of everything," She shook her head from left to right. 

Partly. 

No. 

If I were the Lisa in here and with that condition, I would've killed myself. Maybe the Lisa in here is so strong and can't blame her if she becomes different after what Jennie did. 

I wish I knew what happened. All of it. I wish to know everything about Lisa, if I can just be her for a day then I might have a clue in my way home. 

"I don't like her," That sound convincing. 

"You love her," She teased and bite her doughnut.

Maybe I shouldn't be friends with Jennie Kim not until the real Lisa comes back. Was my decision correct? How would the real Lisa feel if she knew I fucked it up. But did I really fucked it up?

But if I don't do it, I will never have clues in going home. 

I hope the real Lisa will understand. 

If you can hear me or if you feel like we are connected somewhere else, please give me a sign. Just one sign. 

"I'm rowyt. Yer lev her and just prerend zat you don't," Seulgi said while munching the doughnut. 

"I hope you choke," I hissed. "Want me to prove it to you?"

Seulgi gulped from the drink. "AHH!" She just quenched her thirst. What a noise. "What you sayin' again? You for real?" She looked at me dubiously and I nodded in return. 

"So prove it to me and there will be no ounce of jealousy from you later" She get a 100 dollar in her purse and wave it at me.

"Easy," I shrug. 

"If you lose, you pay me a double of my bet and if I lose you can get this dollar and I'll do what you ask," She said confidently.

"Any?" I reassured. 

"Any." 

"Deal."
"Deal!"

And we shook hands to seal it. 

-

Ding dong