4 - Before the dinner starts

I felt quick taps on my arm. "What?" I grunted in annoyance while my eyes are still shut.

I hate it when someone wakes me up first before the alarm beeps.

"Wake up, boner! You might get late!" It's the grumpy cat again.

"I'm still sleepy," I complained. 

"Seriously? Get up! You usually wake up early than me," She's starting to get irritated by the tone of her voice and I slowly opened my eyes.

I stretched my arms up and internally complained. It sucks to be back in High School but I sort of felt superior than anyone because I experienced it already before. It felt like cheating school but it's not my fault.

I see Jennie Kim all dressed up for class, she looks like an angel when she doesn't speak and here I am looking like a lost cause from waking up.

"Good morning, beautiful," I gave her my sweetest morning smile. 

I'm holding my laugh as her face looks annoyed.

When my plan is about befriending Jennie Kim, here I am doing the things I thought I did right but I think I didn't because it annoys her more.

Perhaps, me breathing or being alive annoys her.

Let's say, my existence does annoy her.

"I'm going now. Make sure not to leave any mess," She said firmly.

"Yes master," I teased and she did her eye roll again and I walk towards the shower room.

"Hey," Jennie said. I halted and turn around to face her.

"Yeah?"

"Last night. Do you mean what you said?" She asked.

I nodded with my signature smile.

"How sure are you?" She asked me again. This girl is so presumptuous, thinking that everyone is head over heels in her.

I walked towards her way and it made me smile lightly when her feline eyes met mine. I don't know if I see it clearly but her gaze softens when my face is almost near her.

She have poreless skin. So smooth. Wow.

Same as mine.

"B-back off," She stammered.

"Well, Grumpy Kim, this is the proof that I'm over you. I'm not afraid to look at you in the eyes while uttering the words 'Im over you'," I cringe with what I just said but I can't take it back and I don't know what to reason out other than that.

I stepped back and walk towards the shower room. 

"Good," I heard her say and she left the room without a goodbye.

I expected that.

__

The dorm is only a 5 minute walk to our campus.

I walk towards the campus and felt eyes on me. I heard squeals, cries, and excitement in the background when a familiar voice called on me.

"Lisa!"

It's my bestfriend, Park Chaeyoung.

I pulled her in a hug and kissed her forehead and I earned a slap on my arm from her.

"What did I tell you about being intimate to me in public?" She reminded me. We used to be clingy towards each other but since we are in this life we have certain restrictions.

I groaned. "Fine,"

We walked into the hallway and I can still hear squeals and wailing in the background.