6 - The Morten Ville

A/N: thanks for the comments, I had fun reading 'em. Keep it up, you guys are so cute.
_______________________

It's my third day in the Diary of J or world of J and remembering my first release at the shower last night was great.

I can't believe I liked it for the first time.

I woke up early than my roommate Jennie Kim and didn't bother waking her up. I didn't notice I'm staring at her for a minute, looking like a creep.

She looks so beautiful and peaceful when sleeping and I can't help but look at her.

I shook my head vigorously to shove the thoughts away.

"I miss us," Her words repeated on my mind.

They must've been good friends before and I'm glad that I slowly fixed it for the sake of me and the old Lisa.

"Are you sure you want to start over?" I closed my eyes tightly and flick my forehead. I should've thought about how old Lisa will feel. Will she even approve this?

"What have I done?" I muttered and sigh in disappointment.

Jennie's alarm rang and she started to stretch her arms while her eyes are still closed. Scared of not being able to take a bath first, I immediately run to the shower room before she gets in there before me.

After a warm bath, I quickly wore a sports brassiere and a boxer shorts while damping my hair with a dry towel.

My closet is just next to Jennie's.

I get out of the shower room and a pair of feline eyes directed to my abdomen. I broke her contact when I greeted her like how I did yesterday.

"Good morning beautiful," I smiled at her and this time there are no signs of irritation nor annoyance on her face rather she gave me her gummy smile and tinge of blush on her face has shown.

Holy cow. That's the cutest smile on earth I've seen and I just saw it today. I hope she does it often.

"Are you going now to school?" She asked and I frowned when I didn't see her gummy smile anymore.

"Yep," I said while opening the doors of my closet.

I can feel her coming towards my direction. "Just like before. I choose what you wear,"

Just like before?

"But Jennie, past is past," Such a lame response.

"Okay," She smiled at me sweetly, her eyes are smiling at me as well and here I am admiring them every seconds.

My doe-eyes widened and heart leaped for a second when I felt soft arms wrapping behind my back. "My lili!" She said cheerfully and I'm glad that she hug me behind or else I might be getting a round two for release.

Lili.

That name, I saw it somewhere but I can't clearly recall.

"Can you say it to me too? I miss hearing it from you," She pleaded and my brows crunched because I have no idea what to say.

I gently grabbed her arms around my stomach area, slowly pulling it so I can turn my back to face her.

"You should take a bath now," I softly pat her head and smiled at her. She frowned but she still looks cute.

"You changed,"

"Cause people change, Jennie," I responded politely while choosing clothes to wear.

"Your kind of change happened so quickly, it's like you became a different person," She contested but she doesn't sound mad but rather concern.