7 - Tea

[Third person's view]

It's Friday and lunch time, Lisa and Jisoo are planning to postpone their lunch together on next Monday because of the tall blonde's plans with Jennie.

As both are walking towards the dormitory building, Lisa informed Jisoo that she and Jennie have patched things up.

Jisoo's mouth went agape as she couldn't believe such thing. "Are you sure? How about your feelings? Isn't it going to come back? Like De-Javu?" She asked worriedly. Despite being former Lisa's bestfriend, the tall chick never told Jisoo what exactly happened between Jennie Kim and her. 

Lisa shook her head negatively, showing to Jisoo that's she doesn't have feelings towards Jennie. It was the former Lisa who does but it wasn't in the latter's' case and Jisoo doesn't even have any idea.

"You really changed, Lisayah," Jisoo smiled. "It's nice that you're not hooking up with someone anymore, Rosé really changed that one bad habit you got," She added and Lisa just tried her best to give Jisoo her best smile when deep within her she wants to drop the bomb by telling Jisoo what Jennie Kim has done to the former Lisa.

"Do you love her?" Jisoo asked. 

"L-love? Who?" Lisa's brows creased. She had no idea to whom Jisoo is referring to.

"Park Chaeyoung," Jisoo answered but Lisa just laughed boisterously.

"Yah! Why are you laughing!?" Jisoo pouted.

"Jisooyah. You're my best friend, right?" Lisa said and Jisoo just nodded her head. "It was just an act. Park Chaeyoung and I," 

"WHAAAT? How come?" Jisoo got baffled. 

"We planned it even before,"

"Urgh! But why?" Jisoo playfully roll her eyes.

"So girls will stop flirting at me," Lisa said without hesitation, building up another lie. 

"Tss... Is that possible? Girls will more likely kill Rosé if you guys did not break up," She chuckled but isn't convinced with Lisa's alibi.

"I want to change, Jisoo," Lisa blurted as both stepped inside the elevator and Jisoo pressed floor number 4.

"Uhm, okay? But why all of a sudden? You're acting weird lately. Is something bothering you?" Jisoo looked at Lisa, waiting for an answer.

Lisa already ran out of excuses  'If only I can tell you about it,' she thought to herself, clouding her thoughts of going home and the former Lisa's whereabouts.

The elevator doors opened and they both step out.

"Lisa," Jisoo say impatiently for she didn't get an answer from Lisa.

The tall chick managed to get her mind back from spacing out to reality. "S-sorry. Just thinking about the council,"

"Seriously?" There's a tinge of irritation in Jisoo's voice. "I'm your best friend, Lisa. Why does it seems like I'm not anymore?" She frowned.

"Hey. I'll make it up to you later, okay?" Lisa assured Jisoo as the latter exhaled a sigh while the former is bidding her goodbye, she then hurriedly rushed to her room.

As Jennie and Lisa promised to spend their lunch together in the dormitory but the former isn't inside the room yet.

'Wait, we have to meet at the cafeteria, right?' Lisa thought to herself. She rushed to the cafeteria but didn't see any Jennie in there and went back to the dorm frowning. 

As time is running in its own accord, Lisa just blankly stare at the ceiling while lying on her bed. Both hands are well rested behind her head while her legs are crossed. Sigh after sigh, Jennie Kim is still not on her sight nor any text message. 

Lisa checked on her contacts to call Jennie but there's none. Maybe the real Lisa have something with Jennie that she even didn't have any number with the latter. I have so many questions.