5 - Friends

I came at the dinner 10 minutes late but what I find sweet is that they waited for me before getting their order.

So touching.

Jisoo pat the empty space beside her, asking me to sit, which I did.

"So. Shall we order?" Taehyung asked all of us showing us his killer smile.

The Kim siblings are all complete. Across me is Jennie and beside her is Kai. Taehyung sat at the center edge beside Kai, while Jisoo is at my right side.

I don't know how the old Lisa is connected to the Kim siblings but it could be the key for me to get home or find a way back.

Old Lisa needs to come back before I turn her into a different person, same as me, I need to come back, I might appear dead already in my world like Chaeng.

I miss my real mother.

There's one seat not yet occupied and that seat is on my left. It's the center edge just across Taehyung.

I'm sure it's Jungkook.

"Is Kookie here?" I asked Taehyung to check if I'm right.

"Yep. He's in the washroom," He answered.

Jungkook came back from the washroom and sat at the empty seat.

He shot me with his perfect white teeth and his doe eyes are smiling at me as well. "Lisa! You came!"

I smiled back at him. He's the only person who doesn't have the familiarity in the abandoned house of Kims.

I wonder why does that beautiful place got abandoned in the first place and where are the Kims now in year 2080.

Supposedly, in my world, it's year 2080 and in here it is 2022. I wonder what will happen to the Kims and how am I going to contribute?

Why am I really here? Is it really just because I read J's diary which is equal to invading her privacy? Or it could be something else?

The waiter took our orders and we're given 20-30 mins waiting time.

While waiting, we talk and talk.

Kidding.

They talk and talk and I'm just listening to them, merely observing.

I just learned that Taehyung, Jisoo, and Jennie are triplets. They're born on the same day but in different time.

Taehyung went out of his mother's womb first then 30 minutes after, Jisoo came out, and Jennie was the last.

I know the world or life that I'm into is weird but I heard a case about it in my world too, that's possible. Just rare.

Now, I get the sequence of the family portrait.

And my question as of why Lisa is linked to the Kims, is finally answered. It was because old Lisa's dad was the kidney donor of Kim Taehyung when he was 10 and his family will forever be grateful to the Manobans, let alone Lisa.  Unfortunately, old Lisa's father died due to car accident. Leaving her and her mom alone.

Good thing, Seulgi came to their life, Lisa's mom adopted her legally and treat her as her own.

And that's the story as of why old Lisa are friends and close with the Kims. 

However, only Taehyung and Jisoo remain as old Lisa's bestfriends because Jennie and old Lisa's friendship got destroyed when the former found out about the latter's condition. Which is such a bull reason. Jennie could be really childish.

Jennie finds her disgusting and what made her more hate old Lisa, was because of the rumors that old Lisa is in love with her.

Or was.