2

|| Hello! A/N incoming... If it wasn't already clear Y/N (your/name) works at the megaplex but you probably already knew that. You work with Sundrop and Moondrop in the daycare but you don't have quite the normal everyday job. That's just a little bit about the job, the rest will come to light in this part! Enjoy!||~tw?~

_____________________________________________

As you pulled up to the pizzaplex and into the parking lot, there were already a couple of cars there, some with children and their parents and some being employee cars. You found a nice secluded spot where no one really likes to park anymore. After grabbing everything you need from your car, you exited and made your way into the pizzaplex. While stopping to clock in Vanessa stepped behind you and whispered a small 'boo' right next to your neck. You felt all the hairs stand on end and (by instinct) whipped around ready to slap her. Vanessa anticipated this reaction and caught your hand before it made contact with her face.

"Sorry, not sorry, it's too easy every time (y/n)." She laughed.

"Aha ahaha, very funny Vanessa." You remarked back. It was a little funny.

Once again you lost yourself in thought about what the plans were for the day and what you were supposed to be doing. You could say your job was along the lines of acting, but with animatronics as your co-stars. 

Before Vanessa left, you had to ask a her a couple of questions regarding today. 
"Hey Vanesssa?" She turned to you before she could start walking off. 

"Yes (y/n)?"

"Do you know what exactly they have planned for me today?" You asked.

"Uhm, yeah, they said something about missing child scenarios and something a little different for the daycare attendants." Vanessa sighed. "How do you always manage to make it so realistic?"

You paused and looked Vanessa in the eyes, "I don't think you wanna know."

Vanessa shrugged off the eerie comment and began walking off to start her shift, all the while you were left to stew in your own thoughts. A missing kid scenario, better start playing the part before the place opens.

Your job wasn't as easy as you made it seem, it was mentally exhausting and it suited you so  perfectly. What everyone thought was that you were acting really good, but it wasn't acting. You broke out of your thoughts when the doors open and in flooded children and parents, ready to spend some time with the glamrocks and the daycare attendants. Your job has officially started.

You checked in with your boss and he told you to start the scenario, as it was going to be held before the first glamrock show, just to make sure their systems were updated and sharp as could be. You had about 15 minutes to find a spot you were sure to find a missing kid and then the glamrocks would be informed about the missing child by a stranger asked to help with the training. 

"Where would I go if I was a missing kid?" You thought out loud to yourself.

Just then, you thought of the perfect place, the stage area. Kids wondered off all the time, so it makes sense as to why the glamrocks needed the practice and constant use of kid finding skills. So you sat in an area you thought looked good, knees to your chest and arms hugging your legs. You leaned your head down and listened to the chatter from parents and children as you slowly zoned out and drowned in your own thoughts.

(flashback)
-1st person-

I sat in my room, sitting on the opposite side of the bed facing away from the bedroom door. The sound of fighting ringing in my ears as my mother fought with her new boyfriend. It was always a new man every day. One who would beat her, fight with her, and sometimes me. It wasn't always like this, but after my dad left us with nothing we've been struggling.

Suddenly there was a loud noise, jolting me from my thoughts and sending shivers down my body. Was that a gun? No... no no no nononono. You stayed sitting there, frozen in shock and realization of what just happened as everything went silent...

(back to the present)~tbc~

You noticed tears slowly falling down your face as you heard the animatronics looking for you, but you stayed in your spot, frozen in place just like all those years ago. 

"(y/n)??" Chica called out.

You looked up slowly to see Chica walking towards you and slowly getting on her knees. She held out her hand and tried to look as calming as an animatronic chicken could look. You took her hand, shivering as you left the warm ball you had made yourself into. 

"C'mon lets get you back, alright?" She asked ever so softly. 

You nodded, as you both met back up with the rest of the glamrocks who instantly relaxed as they saw you. 

"You had us scared rockstar." Freddy commented. 

"Really? How long were you guys looking for me?" You asked.

They all looked at you shocked, and roxy spoke up "We were looking for you for 45 minutes (y/n)."

As soon as you heard it, you went wide-eyed. You really do fit into the role of your job a little too well. You laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of your head.

"Sorry guys, but it was good practice. You always have to know where kids will end up when they wander off." You said smiling.

They all nodded in agreement and wondered off to the backstage area to get ready for their show. Once again you were left to your thoughts and your smile faded. Sometimes you hated your job, but you were also irreplaceable and got really good pay. You wondered if it was worth it, shrugged it off, and continued on to the next task at hand. The daycare.

______________________________________________

|| Hi there! I see you finished reading. So, what do you think about the job I gave (y/n)? It's a little depressing but after a few more parts it should be lighter, maybe. >:) 

I didn't think I'd be able to write this much in one day, but here we are. 

Have a great day, and thanks for reading. :)||

(1033 words)