18

||Tw: anxiety/panic attack, suicidal topics||

__________________________

It was calling them. It was calling them.... IT WAS CALLING THEM.

It took you a while to process that the fazwatch was calling Sun and Moon, long enough for you to not be able to hang up before they answered.

"(y-y/n)?" You heard from the watch.

"Yeah Sunny?" You answered hoarsly.

"Oh my goodness, (y/n)..." He sounded like he was going to cry.

"Sun, are you ok? I heard you-" Moon sounded from the watch. "Sun are they?"

"Y-yeah," Sunny hiccupped.

"Are-," you winced, "Are you two okay?" 

"Starlight. We should be asking you that, you sound terrible." Moon replied.

"Y-yeah, uhm, I haven't been doing so great..." 

"Truth be told we haven't either, it's just not the same without you here and the kids keep asking about where you are." Moon pitched in. "Sunny especially, is having a really hard time without you here. They tried to replace you, but no one has stayed."

"I wish I could go back, I miss you two so much," You blurted out.

"We miss you too Starlight."

You felt tears start running down your face and you started rubbing them away as soon as they decided to fall from your eyes. You kept rubbing and rubbing as more tears kept falling. Your breathing became erratic and outside noise was dulled. It felt like your chest was tight and your heart was hammering on it painfully. You curled into a tight ball on your bed, stuck in your thoughts and shivering despite not being cold.

"St-...-ight, Sta-...light, Starlight, (y/n)!" Moon yelled. "Please, calm down."

"Haaah, haah, I-," your voice got caught in your throat, "I'm-I-I'm so sorry."

"You haven't done anything to be apologetic for Sunshine," Sun calmed down.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I just- I haven't eaten properly in days and I haven't been taking care of myself. I've been thinking about doing things that- that are- terrible, terrible terrible things that you can't undo." You started shaking again. "I just want to die."

There was an ominous silence for a while and then you heard Sun shouting something at Moon but you couldn't tell what. Moon had said nothing for the duration of whatever it was that he was doing as you just sat in your bed crying. A sudden sound came from the watch as Moon had slammed open your old boss's office, it almost sounded like it broke off of it's hinges.

"Unban them, NOW." Moon growled.

"I-I can't-t do that Moon," Your boss said frightened.

"I don't think you heard me then, I. SAID. NOW."

"B-but, I, I really can't do that,"

"You can. And you will. I will take no other answers."

With that Moon had walked out of the office, left the door off of it's hinges, and made his way back to the daycare.

"Starlight, are you still there," He asked softly as if he didn't just threaten your old boss.

"Ye-yeah, still here," You choked out.

"I have to go now, but we'll see you soon, ok?"