10

||Sorry, I took a long time I know, my mind just kinda went blank on the whole story thing, but I'm determined to finish writing this. I don't think there will be many more parts but, that's for future me to decide. Pure fluff. Meanwhile, enjoy the story!||

______________________________________

It was blissfully dark in your dreams, and waking up was a little bit of a challenge since you were snuggled in soft and fluffy blankets with two tall robots cuddling you from either side. You seriously debated going back to sleep before the two woke up from their sleep. Instead you had just laid there waiting for them to wake, but not without enjoying their peaceful sleeping faces. To you they were the most calming things in the world, but to some others they were horrifying and it upset you a bit. 

Moon was sweet, a closeted softy at heart, and he cared for the children so much more than he would ever let on. Sun was energetic and lovable, he basically had the children wrapped around his fingers all the time, each kid getting to do the game or activity they wanted. That's not even mentioning the amount of times they had protected the kids from their drunken parents or possible predators. 

Behind everything, getting to know the two, you learned what they loved most, their hobbies, their emotions, their capabilities. They weren't two giant robots who were built to be babysitters, they were living sentient beings who loved what their job entailed. Free workers, you'd think. A soft sigh escaped your lips, you truly had fallen for them.

Moon stirred slowly, opening his eyes and rubbing the sleep away, probably a habit considering that he probably didn't have to do it. You turned all of your attention to him, humming softly as you turned to face him. 

"Morning sleepyhead." You said.

"G'mornin," Moon slurred.

You reached your hand up and gently held his face of which he leaned into. He must have really enjoyed the contact, the poor touch-starved robot he was, as a low rumbling was heard from him mimicking the sound of a cat purring. You smiled at him, happy that he had warmed up to you and that he had trusted you. He opened his eyes slowly, to look at you, only to look at you and get lost in your eyes as if they held a thousand-no a million different worlds. 

It was calming and you felt loved for every second of it. That's when Sunny stirred from his slumber and you turned to look at him. Moon was admittedly a little sad when he lost your warmth, but instead wrapped his arm around your waist when your back was to him. You watched as Sunny adorably woke up, blinking a little rubbing his eyes as well, and stretching while staying curled up. 

It was adorable to say the least and even then, you didn't think there was a word to describe how precious it was. You always saw Sunny as a softer version of Moon, even though Moon was the softy however closeted he may be.

"Morning." You chirped.

"Good morning." He said softly.

You placed both of your hands on his face and pulled it down so you could leave a small kiss on his forehead, him simply humming in response and returning the favor with a kiss to your forehead. You heard Moon get a little jealous behind you and he pulled you a bit tighter to himself. While turning in his grasp, you grabbed his face with both hands and pulled him down for a kiss to the forehead and he responded with leaning his head across your shoulder into a nice warm hug. 

Sunny got out of the bed first to go get some clothes prepared for you, and Moon left a little after to go get some food and drink for you. You had tried to follow both of them but they refused to let you get up after last night's 'exercise'. When Sunny had come back with clothes for you, you sat up to help make it a tad easier to let Sunny dress you, despite how much your muscles ached and screamed for you to stop moving. Moon came back with a breakfast burrito, a glass of water, and some pain medicine. 

"Here you go Sweetheart," Moon spoke softly.

"Thanks Moony." You were grateful for these two.

They fucked you senseless, and then loved you like they were going to lose you the next day. It makes total sense though, because you never know what tomorrow has in store for all three of you. You never know when someone with higher power will have the two decommissioned and used for parts, or if you get fired for having a relationship with the robots. It scared you to think about what could happen all in a day, but they made everything better.

"Pumpkin, are you alright?" Sunny asked you.

"Oh, Ye-Yes, I didn't realize I was crying. I just love you both so so much." You replied.

Sunny and Moon looked at you and you smiled warmly at them. They brought you into a hug, silent but comfortable. You never thought you could find someone so caring for you, someone so loving to you, someone so perfect for you like these two were. You didn't realize until just now that they were everything you could ever want, they were perfect.

"You two are so perfect in every way, please don't change." You whispered.

"I love you, (y/n)" They said in unison.

You giggled at their response, but you couldn't help it, it was way too adorable. They loved your sincere smile and their hearts melted at your reaction to their confession. Of course, you loved them too, how could you not? 

"I love you guys, too. But I need to go to the bathroom now." You giggled.

You wanted to walk on your own, but Moon decided 'to hell with it' and picked you up bridal style so as to keep you from hurting yourself. He left you in the bathroom and shut the door, leaving you to your own for privacy. You loved that. You started the shower on a nice heat, it was a miracle you managed to get inside with how sore your legs were but you did it nonetheless. After your shower you freshened up a bit and redressed, slowly wobbling back over to the bed. 

They watched your cute form wobble back to the bed, proud of their work but also proud that you had chosen them. It was a blissful and quiet moment until Chica burst through the door as loud as can be.

"SUNDROP, MOONDROP, PARTY, YES?" She yelled.

She noticed you on the bed flopped on it, and she jumped with joy. She jumped onto the bed next to you excited to finally see you again, you guessed it had been a while since you saw the glamrocks.

"Hey Chica, what's up?" You asked her.

"We are having a party with DJ and I came to ask Sun and Moon if they wanted to join." She said cheerfully.

"Well guys, what do you think?" 

"Only if you can come along," Sunny said blushing and looking away slightly.

Chica picked up on what might've happened and she smirked as best she could, what with having a beak and all.

"(y/n) can come, you love drunk fools." Chica snickered.

"We're in." Moon said.

____________________________

||Yay, happy and a party. I was in a fluff mood today, nothing but happy. Next chapter, part, whatever you wanna call it should be a tad longer. It may also take a bit longer to write. I also haven't been proofreading because who does that, hah. It may take a while for the next update though. See you later!||

(1287 words)