12

||Two chapters in one day pog?||

(Slight TW- Blood)

______________________________

~Third Person/Sun & Moon POV~

As unsure of Equinox as Sun and Moon were, they were surprised at finding out his feelings towards (y/n) and the amount of restraint he had what with his situation. Right now though, they could only focus their attention on their person who now lied in a hospital bed. It saddened them so greatly to see (y/n) in this position, hooked up to monitors and machines barely alive. They had witnessed the whole thing as well, and (y/n) had stood up so well, had bounced back.

"Please, come back to us soon, starlight..." Moon whispered.

The fazbear staff were compliant with Sun and Moon being present in the hospital room while their person was being treated and they charged. Chica and Roxy came by to check up on the three, expressing their sorrow and giving condolences to Sun and Moon. Sun and Moon were stressed beyond belief, and even more so when they had to go back to the daycare. They put on a fake exterior but the kids saw right through them almost all of the time.

"You're just not as bright as normal, where did (y/n) go?" They often asked.

It seemed like they were constantly on the brink of tears, of just breaking down in front of the children, parents, and the staff. As soon as the daycare had closed they would make their way to (y/n), and they tried so hard to be happy, they really tried. Every time they made it to you and started rambling, the two would begin to give in to their stresses.

~~~~~~

~Second person/ (y/n)'s POV~

Dark.

Suffocating.

Were your eyes open?

There's a light, but a heavy weight keeps you away. Are you drowning? Suffocating? Your hand made its way to the front of your face, were you alive? Dead?

"sO mAnY qUeStIoNs." A garbled voice.

You saw a figure, a fish-like thing circle above you. 

"Do YoU wAnT tO lIvE?" It giggled. "tO dIe?"

You didn't know, didn't remember. You head felt fuzzy and your mind even more so.

"W-" When you went to speak, you immediately were met with a false sense of drowning. 

Your throat felt like it had a heavy pressure on it, and your eyes stung as tears started falling from them.

"YoU fInAlLy StoOd Up, BuT aT wHaT cOsT?"

What? Stood up to who? 

"dO yOu MiSs ThEm?"

Who?

"ThEy MiSs YoU sO..."

Why?

"qUeStIoNs QuEsTiOnSsS,"

It popped up in front of you, was it you? Where were you right now? Then it poked you, right in your lower abdomen, but you didn't feel it, you couldn't. The light was farther away. You looked down and where your lower half should be was nothing but void. Then pain.

You screamed but only air bubbles left. You were sinking and in pain. Thoughts started rushing back, memories flooding in. The boys, your mom, the gun...

"sEeMs LiKe SoMeOnE fInAlLy DeCiDeD tO wAkE uP," the voice chirped.

You started reaching for the light, trying everything to get back up. Please.