15

|| HAHA I'm gonna burn myself out so fast :D

TW!! Smut ;)||

______________________

It came time for the performance and somehow all the seats were bought out. You hadn't expected it and you were getting nervous, after all, no one knew that you were going to be performing after Sun and Moon. Instead of silks, though, you found you were much more skilled with the ring and thus what you were going to be performing on tonight.

The lights were dimmed in the theatre where the performance would be held. The silks were all ready for the two and an announcer began introducing the two. They walked out, well, strutted out. They were confident and ready for their act to start, they were itching to touch the silks and do what they did best.

The walked onto the stage and over to the silks, then looking at each other for confirmation. The announcer's voice died out and they began. 

(Starts at 0:27)

You stared at them, still enchanted by their flexibility and the smooth transitions. It seemed the crowd was also enchanted, all their eyes glued to the pair. You watched them intently, they stole looks through the crowd and found you after a while of performing and you waved their direction. They smiled at you, not being able to wave back and they continued their performance.

Slowly but surely it came to an end, and you had to prepare for your act next. You skipped down the hallway full of excitement and anxiousness, you hoped they would like it. There was also one more act afterwards, something so the three of you could perform together. Did you say you were excited?

You heard the announcer's voice once again and you stopped in front of the same doors Sun and Moon walked out of. You heard your name and you dramatically opened it. You spotted the boys in the back of the room, they looked shocked to see you on the stage and you walked over to where the hoop now hung instead of the silks. The music started and you were ready.

You were up high, but you tried not to let it bother you, focusing on pleasing the crowd and Sun and Moon. They stilled stared at you, realizing that this was the reason why you failed to stay late anymore. Surprising to you, you found a lot of joy in performing for an audience. It was exhilarating and you felt in your element. You got lost in the performance and as soon as it started it seemed like had ended. 

You were out of breath and slightly dizzy but soon after your performance and the song ended, the crowd burst into cheers. As you made your way back to meet up with Sun and Moon, you were tackled by them both. 

"Starlight, I knew but I didn't really know that's what you were doing." Moon started.

"Wow Sunshine, that was amazing." Sun said still a little enchanted.

"Thank you, are you guys reading for the last thing?" 

"Last thing?" "Last thing?" They both questioned.

"Yeah, it's all three of us, you three on your cord," you laughed.

"We never practiced anything like that Starlight," Moon stated.

"I know, I didn't either because it was a surprise..." You cut yourself off. "I was kind of hoping Equinox would be here for this one."

They looked between each other and back to you a couple times, questioning, concerned, and kind of excited. You left them to think and changed your outfit to match the theme of the last act, an elegant dress. You stepped out of the dressing room, and back towards the two and they looked up at you.