5

|| Update on cat... status: found. She was in some drawers, stuck. But she was found which is a great relief. Anyways this chapter is gonna be back to normal with 2nd person point of view focusing on (y/n). 

Bigger TW for this story!!!! (Death, suicidal thoughts, cursing, etc.)

Hope you enjoy!||

___________________________________________

(Nightmare)

You wake slowly, in an unfamiliar place and as you sit up your hands brush against a body that seems to have been laid next to you. When you look over, you notice its Moon (the lights were still off). You moved your legs to hang off the side of the bed and take another glance back at the sleeping animatronic only to notice that he wasn't there anymore. Where did he go? You looked back to your feet and the scenery changed, something wasn't quite right. It changed from a normal looking room with not much in it, to a bathroom that you recognized all too well.

It took you back to some awful memories of all the times you had spent here and the thoughts that came along with it. You heard a noise, a door slamming shut and someone walking to your location. You could feel your heart beating. The door to the bathroom swung open wildly, and you saw your younger self storming into the bathroom. After punching the mirror and throwing things around the bathroom your younger self grabbed a pill bottle and stared at it longingly. 

Tears threatened to fall now, as you remember clear as day what happened here. This day you had attempted to end it all, before the kidnapping, before your mother abandoned you, and just after your father had left. 

"Why did he leave?!" Your younger self threw the pills, upset and sad as your head buried between your legs. It hurt to relive this day and you watched yourself lose all emotion and reach for the pills once more, slowly opening the cap and downing the entire bottle in one go. Just then the door flew open once again to an unstable mother staring wildly at you and already dialing for an ambulance.

The image faded away and you were left to your own, when once again another memory surfaced. It stayed relatively dark but some light managed to peak through, you remember this one. You heard a loud slap of skin against skin, afterwards you felt the sting and the tears falling in tune. Laughing surrounded the entirety of the small room, filling your ears as if it were coming from everywhere all at once. You tried to cover your ears but they were tied behind you. It overwhelmed you and you let out a bloodcurdling scream. 

"What was that?" A muffled voice asked.

"You bitch.." You heard.

Soon after you were in another dark room, every sound becoming too much to handle. Your head felt like it was going to explode and you held it tight hoping it would go away. Curled up on the floor of wherever you were, you were sobbing. Then you were brought back to the first room, and you were able to get a better look at it. It was grey all along the walls, a bed in the middle and toys and plush animals left everywhere, but the strangest thing was the mirror sitting in front of you as you were sitting on the side of the bed. 

You looked in the mirror, then down to your toes and back up to the mirror noticing a change. It was still you in the mirror but it also wasn't as the face was darkened and grinning from ear to ear. Slowly, you watched as your reflection brought a pistol up to its head and the grin spread even further as it teased the trigger. You were frozen with fear, feeling your arms follow the reflection's. You looked to the side, staring down the barrel of the same pistol you saw in the mirror, tears falling slowly but surely down both the reflection's and your face. Then you noticed something behind you, it looked like Moon. He lay there seemingly peaceful, but when you got a better look he wasn't asleep, he had been shot and deactivated. You held your free hand to your mouth and cried further and looked back to the mirror.