14

|| Hi. There is smut in this chapter, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS TvT.||

_________________

A couple months passed, and you really hadn't gotten to spend any time with Sun and Moon at all except during work and even then you didn't get the intimate time you previously had gotten. You sighed as you walked into the daycare's doors, slumped over and exhausted from the previous days training. Slowly but surely you were getting better and you were on aerial silks, however, you did take a nasty fall yesterday and your tailbone was bruised nicely. 

Sunny skipped over to you, just happy that he and Moon could perform again but still unaware of your plans to join them the night of. 

"Hey Sunshine!! Tuckered out again?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I took a nasty fall yesterday and I've just been a little more exhausted than normal." You replied. "How's it going with your and Moon's practice?"

"OH! We've had so much fun, we really really missed the silks and performing together. It really helps us unwind."

Moon heard parts of the conversation and came down to talk before the children started stampeding into the daycare. He pulled you into a hug motioning Sunny to join.

"Hello Starlight." He greeted.

"Hello to you too Moonpie, what's the special occasion?"

"Just wanted to know how you're feeling with the performance coming up soon."

"O-Oh, uhm well, I'm really excited for you two," You replied smiling, "I can't wait!"

You set your stuff down and pressed a quick kiss to both of their cheeks when the screaming from children started filtering into the daycare. Nothing really new, but you decided to help out a little more today, checking in kids and filling out information for new arrivals. Greeting them was Sunny, who helped by giving each kid their designated name tag and yelling out their name, and bringing them to you if they were new. 

It was a pretty easy process and you got done relatively quickly, leaving Sunny to do what he does best. Some kids came by you a little later in the day and asked if you wanted to join them for arts and crafts and you agreed. Today they were going to be making masks and you had an idea of what you could do. When you got to the table, dragged there by the kids, you chose a chair and sat in it without checking first and sat on a marker that was left in it by accident.

You let out a yelp and stood quickly almost falling over when you bumped into Sunny who was quick to help you. 

"Are you alright Sunshine?" He asked.

"Yeah, just a marker in the chair," You said smiling at him.

"Ok, if you don't need me then I'll be going back to the others." He trotted off happily.

You let out a sigh and sat down again after grabbing the marker. You started on your mask and lost track of time until the lights were shut off signaling naptime. You finished up the mask and walked over to the now sleeping field of children and went off to find Moon. 

He popped down in front of you suddenly, laughing quietly as you fell to the ground trying to stay as quiet as possible. Tears stung at your eyes as you sat on the floor in pain and trying not to make a single sound. He stopped laughing as he looked down at you worried. 

"Starlight, are you ok, I'm so sorry.."

"I'm fine Moon, just took a nasty fall last night and it bruised." You sighed out.