13

|| First, before we start the story, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my story and to everyone that has made it here. I never thought I would get over 400 reads on this fanfiction and it makes me so happy you all are reading it. That's all for now, now enjoy your smut chapter.||

________________________

It had been a couple months since the accident, and the higher ups had you sign some confidentiality papers, for keeping up images. You didn't mind signing that right away, you were just glad that they hadn't decided to fire you on the spot. Even if they had fired you and banned you from the daycare, they could never replace you and Sun and Moon would put up quite the show of displeasure. You imagined them getting all the kids and going on strike.

A giggle made it's way out of your mouth and brought you back to the day unfolding before you. You were quite exhausted and not fully healed yet, so Sun had forced you to sit down and take a small break. A couple days after you were discharged Eclipse had a stern talking to with your boss about taking time away from your previous job and helping out around the daycare. They hesitantly agreed, their response party swayed by intimidation.

You were grateful for the gesture, but you made sure to talk to your boss afterwards and agree to start normal work again after you had completely healed and found a therapist. You were so excited about going back to your previous work, but you would have to deal with it. 

Sun trotted his way over to you, holding out his hand so you could stand with ease from the children's sized chair.

"It's time to get the kids ready for nap time, Sunshine." He said cheerily.

"Ok, let's get to work then." You smiled back.

It was peaceful now, with your mother gone and your mind set at ease. You still get flashbacks to your talk with death and what he told you, it made you want to try and find a hobby, one that you could enjoy with the boys. You were gonna have to ask Moon some questions later that naptime. 

"Goodnight children, I will see all of your smiling faces after naptime." Sunny bowed.

"I got it from here Sunny," Moon dropped down softly. 

Sunny waved goodbye to you and made his way up to their shared room, you waved goodbye to him as well and moved your attention to Moon and the children. He had sat down on the floor with a book in his hands already reading a bedtime story. You walked over to the lights and flicked it off. 

You walked back over to Moon and sat next to him, enjoying the story just as much as the children were but not falling asleep near as fast. Once all the kids were asleep, Moon closed the book quietly and you looked up at him.

"Can I ask you something Moonpie?" You asked.

"Sure Starlight," He responded

"Did you and Sun have a hobby or like a side show before I got here?"

He seemed a little surprised that you asked something like that, you guessed it was a question that they didn't get often, if at all.

"Well, we used to do night shows," Moon paused, "we would put on shows for the adults and older teenagers. Dancing in the sky without the cord on aerial silks. Me and Sun would fly together and it was so much fun, it seemed like it was more for us rather than a crowd."

He must have really enjoyed performing with Sun. That was it, the idea hit you almost as hard as a train, in a good way. Moon just looked at you after his reminiscing knowing you had something planned, but not quite sure what. You made some arrangements and you would start basic classes when you were in tip top shape. It would be a little difficult explaining that to Sun though, he would definitely notice you leaving sooner every day, and you couldn't use the excuse of family problems.