A/N

None of us are going to like this, cause I come bearing rather sad news...

I fell too far out of the fandom and I just can't muster the brain strength necessary to move the story forward. I started it out of pure curiosity of how many people would actually read it, and I'm so happy I did. I really appreciate the support throughout this whole thing. (Covid was another big reason why I started writing it.) I was awake for quite a while thinking of all the different directions I could go with this story but none of them really stuck. So it is with great sadness that I say, I'm going to be leaving the story where it is. I am a-ok with anyone taking and finishing it with their own versions, but please include my name and the story name as well.

This may be the end of the road for this story, but we're only at a fork in the road. I'm thinking about making a different story! (I have a fandom-hopping problem) It's something I'm used to, from one form of entertainment to another, going from different platforms to all sorts of different kinds of games.

Because of this problem I have, I may end up doing all sorts of things and writing all sorts of stories, we won't know until it happens. I will say that this experience is one that I will keep with me and your support really helped me through a rough time, it gave me hope for my writing. I have really bad self-esteem and so I don't think my writing is all that good, if you think otherwise then look forward to some possible new stories. If you were just here for the tall daycare attendants, that's understandable. XD

I mean this from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading and leaving such heartwarming comments. This may not be last you see of Five Nights at Freddy's.