7

||Hiii! Author here, not feeling to great, but I will persevere!!!
Enjoy....||

___________________________________________

All of the kids were checked out, and the daycare locked down for the day. Moon had talked to your boss about what happened, keeping out many personal details, and simply saying that you were going to be staying in the daycare until they saw you fit to go back to your 'job'. Although your boss was reluctant, Moon made it very clear the emotional stress that your boss was ignoring. 

You slept so soundly, the first time you ever got such peaceful sleep. It was rejuvenating and was exactly what you needed. Not to mention that when Moon or Sun cuddled you in the bed they brought with them relaxing smells and on Moon's part, relaxing humming. Dare you say that you slept like a baby with them around.

This time when you woke up, you noticed Moon laying next to you so you propped yourself up on one arm and used your other hand to gently caress his faceplate. Low rumbling sounds came from his chest and after getting a better listen you realized he was purring. You looked back up to see his eyes gently fluttering open and a light blue blush beginning to surface. You giggled quietly so as not to disturb him too much while he woke up fully. Then you felt an arm snake around your waist and pull you closer into his embrace, bringing your own blush to light. 

Moon pulled back to see your face in all its glory, now fully flushed red. He let out a low chuckle that did things you didn't think it would do to you. He repositioned himself with one of his legs coming between yours. You were flushed, red as a tomato, and he relished in the fact that he made you that way. Why? Neither of you really know. You leaned in and his eyes widened as you kissed his 'cheek' while sweetly giggling. 

You flopped back down on the bed and snuggled back up to him, the coolness of his body perfectly combating the heat from where you lay. Moon was, needless to say, frozen in place by what had just happened and you were hiding from his gaze. He pulled your chin up slowly to get a better look at what a mess you were hiding from him. You looked away as soon as your eyes could look at him, he made you so many shades of red, shades that he or Sunny had never seen before.

"Cute..." He mumbled under his breath.

This time you were the one to freeze as your gaze slowly met with his. All of your blood was now in your cheeks and crossing over your nose and making its way to your shoulders. 

"I could, I could really say the same to you." You managed.

He looked at you, and you looked at him, the silence surrounding you full of tension from the two of you. This time it was Moon who made a move, with your chin held in place, he placed a quick kiss on your lips. He seemed more embarrassed by it however as he looked away with the deepest midnight blue blush crossing his face.

You grabbed his face and slowly brought it to face yours, it was the most beautiful color you had ever seen. Dark like a night sky in an open field littered to the brim with sparkling stars. 

"It's so pretty." You said still gazing at him.

His blush deepened again watching your eyes as they scanned over his face. This time he was hiding himself in your chest, it was the most (and best) praise he's ever heard from someone before. It made him feel wanted and made the fake butterflies dance inside his stomach. 

"Moonpie, lemme see it again, please?" You begged him.

"No." Was his response.

You smirked.

"But why not?" 

"No." He was determined.

"Do you like it when I compliment you, love?" You teased.

He held you closer, blushing more from the pet names.

"Moonpie, Love, Dearest, Darling?"

He huffed out a sigh and reluctantly lifted his head easing his hold on you. You smiled and went in for a second kiss, this time lingering, enjoying the emotion behind it. You could hear his internal fans spinning, trying to cool down his system, but it just wasn't working. 

"I'm gonna overheat at this rate," he sighed.

"What a shame, I was enjoying it." You giggled.

"Sun's nagging me, he doesn't want us to overheat..." he looked a little sad.

You just hugged him closer to you and you began to fall back to sleep, the most comfortable and happiest you've ever been. Sun was just a little bit jealous that you hadn't gotten to spend that much time with him, but him and Moon agreed that some R&R was in order and Sun really wasn't the best choice for that.

"Goodnight, (y/n)." You heard as you fell asleep.

Your sleep was almost peaceful this time, with you floating on cloud 9, but it slowly transitioned to you floating in water and sinking. You were sinking and you couldn't breathe or move. All you could do was reach your hand up and sink as you lost your breath. Vision fading to black signaling the end of your life as well as he dream.

You woke with a large breath of air, as if you had really lost the ability to breath and were being drowned. It took awhile to get your breathing back to normal, and it seemed like Moon had slightly stirred from his rest. When his vision focused on you, he noticed you sweating and still breathing a little heavy. Instantly his eyes were full of worry for you.

"Are you ok, Starlight?" He asked.

"Yeah... Yeah," You responded. "Just an odd dream."

He hugged you close, comforting you while you stabilized yourself from the dream. You were starting to get annoyed with the dreams and fed up that you couldn't keep having peaceful sleeps. By now, you couldn't bear to sleep any more, worried about what the next dream might be of.

"Can we watch a movie or something?" 

"Of course we can, what did you have in mind?" 

"Hmmmmmmm..." 

_______________________________________

||OOOOoooooh, what movie are they gonna watch???

I dunno, gotta find out tomorrow, BYEEEE!!!!||

(1039 words)