19

(TW: Eating disorder)

You tried, you really did try to eat normally for Moon, but you felt the familiar sensation of saliva pooling in your mouth. Your stomach denying what was given to you and tears pricking at the corner of your eyes.

"scuse' me" You hurriedly said.

You ran to the bathroom and closed the door swiftly, rushing to the toilet and letting everything go to waste. The door opened and you dejectedly sat there, upset at yourself and your body for doing this to you. Moon looked down at you and you looked up at him tears now running down your face. He got down on the floor with you, pulling you into an embrace running his hand up and down your back.

"We'll work on it, ok?" He asked.

"Mhm," you nodded into him.

He stood and helped you up, bringing you to the kitchen again and letting you sit at a seat further away from the food. He grabbed the plate and placed it somewhere else so you couldn't see it.

"What did you want? If anything at all, of course." He asked.

"Just a couple of crackers.. is all." You said quietly.

He hated how skinny you were now, and how much you had been hurting from this incident that you had no control over. He- They would help you through it. Moon had been keeping Sunny updated on the situation, his escape being a two way thing. The daycare needed Sun and they should be fine without Moon for a little.

It was starting to get later and the sun was on it's way to setting. The two of you made your way back to your room and you gasped when you opened the door, turning to look at Moon. He shrugged and walked past you, stopping when you didn't follow after him. He turned to look at you and smiled softly letting out a soft breath. He walked back over to where you were by the door and pulled you into the room.

"It's time for bed starlight, do you need a moondrop?" He asked softly.

You nodded your head 'no' as you both walked towards the bed. Both of you got in the bed and you nuzzled yourself into him, drifting off once more in your accursed room. Falling into a gentler dream with the white noise of Moon helping ease you into the dark abyss of slumber.

~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~

You were back in the daycare, although it looked much different than the first time you had visited it. Walking again to the giant doors whose color was no longer brown but an odd shade of grey. In fact, everything was a shade of grey, the slides a lighter grey and the ball pit a much darker shade. It sent chills down your spine, it felt ominous.

You pressed against the doors, a sound ringing out in the daycare rough and staticky. Your hands rushed to your head, the sound sending electric shocks through your being. When it had paused you noticed a shadowy character in the far corner of the daycare.

You blinked and it was gone, so you continued on your way, walking around the daycare coming up to a paper. There was a Sun figure holding a child's hand accompanied with many dark black lines crossing through it. A chilly breath hit your neck and your hairs stood on end whipping your head around to see the source but met with nothing. You turned back around to look at the picture again, but it wasn't there. You turned again, this time your eyes were met with fire.

You ran away, turning your head again, this time the entire daycare looked like candy land. You stopped your running, confused looking around at all the candy shaped like play structures. Jawbreakers for the ball pit, candy canes for the main play structures, wafer slides. You heard a sound behind you and you turned your head again. 

This time the daycare looked like it was glitching out. Shaking and broken, old and ruined. 

"Wh-whyyy, wh-whyyy hav-ven't you-ou c-come bac-ck to pl-play??" The voice asked.

When you went to speak you whipped your head around and the scene changed again. You were looking at an old arcade game. It simply asked: Play Again?

You were hit with a searing pain on your back, and when you looked back at it you saw a figure that looked like Sun. He was charred black and melted beyond recognition . 

"S-Sunny?" You whimpered out.

"No-o, N-Noo, y-yoouu, left usssssss." It garbled out.

You turned to run away only to be met with another figure, one that looked like Moon but charred again beyond recognition. You let out a piercing scream and everything snapped to black. You fell down to a sit and hugged your knees to your chest shaking and crying. 

Light flooded around you as you saw a light start fading in. But as slowly as it came, it faded away faster. A glowing figure was left standing there.

"O-oh, de-ear. Yo-ou were'nt-nt su-supposed to se-see tha-at." It said.

It walked slowly over to you, it's form glitching out every so often and a soft glow emanating off of it. When it reached your shaking form it knelt down, pulling you into its four arms and pressing you into it's chest.

"S-Shhh. I-It's ok no-ow." It shushed your cries.

It started rocking you while you sat in it's lap. Your eyes began to sag, the adrenaline leaving your body. You sunk into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke the next day, more refreshed than you had been the entirety of your time at home, getting up and showering. You brushed your teeth and walked out to the kitchen to see Moon who was now making pancakes. They smelled divine. You sat down and watched your boyfriend's ass while he was moving around. You let out a small hum of approval and he turned to look you over. 

"You look amazing today." He blurted out.

"You look better~" You purred out.

Both of your eyes widened. What was that, that was... new. 

"SO! uh, what are you making there?" You tried to change the subject.

"J-just some pancakes..." He mumbled.

Your face was dusted with red and his with blue as you both sat in an awkward silence.

_________________________

(Writer's block sucks. But you met a new contender >:3

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.5K READS!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU <3)

(1052 words)