4

|| This part is going to be from Sun/Moon's point of view, basically part of last chapter and the maybe rest of what i have planned, i dunno yet. Also, the art still does not belong to me!! 

And as always ~TW~
Enjoy!!
||

___________________________________________

(third person)

Sun was playing with the kids, noticing (y/n) coming and going every so often, and wondering when they were gonna get started with work the next day. The kids were surprisingly attached to Sun today and it confused him as to why but brushed it off as being just another day. 

Sun. Moon interrupted.

Yes Moon? Sun responded.

Where did (y/n) go?

This thought lingered with sun, where did they go? The minute Sun had his eyes off of the children, they greedily pulled him back towards them, wanting his attention all for themselves. Time seemed to move slower than normal, with Sun's thoughts being flooded with an over awareness for (y/n).

Just then, Sun had a creeping feeling something wasn't quite right. Something was off and he didn't like it, as he stared at the quite part of the daycare. The kids were unrelenting with wanting his attention, so much so that he wasn't sure what to do. 

Moon? What should I do? Something doesn't feel right. He thought.

Just keep the kids busy, they really want your attent- Moon paused.

Moon mumbled a small curse, but even if the children couldn't hear, Sun chastised him for his language in the daycare. Moon figured it all out, the reason why the children were relentless today, and why everything was odd. It explained the weird feeling in both of their minds. 

Sun, we need to go find them. You need to find (y/n) now! Moon said seriously.

Sun came to a sudden realization of what was happening, the test had started and he failed to realize that the children were in on it. So he gathered all the children in a circle, and sat at their level. 

"Alrighty kiddos, settle down, it's time for naptime!" Sun exclaimed. 

All of the kids groaned with disapproval and began walking to go get their spots for naptime. But before they could Sun ushered them back in to whisper to them quietly.

"Are you guys hiding something from us?" He asked.

Some heads tilted as if confused and some looked shocked that Sun knew what was going on. Bingo! (y/n) got help from the kids.

That's a little too lifelike of a situation, but it fits the training... Moon commented quietly.

Sun agreed, it was very lifelike, and it was perfect scenario for what would possibly go on in the future. The longer he sat in that one spot, the longer (y/n) was where ever they were. 

Moon. I'm going to handle the rest of getting the kids ready for naps, can you go look for (y/n) after the lights are off? Sun asked.

Sigh. Alright. Just hurry up. Moon exclaimed.

Sun hurriedly got all of the makeshift beds and blankets and handed them out to all of the children, and seeing as they got settled quickly, he walked over to the lights.

"Mr. Sun?" A kid asked.

"Yes?" He responded worried.

"Please find (y/n) quickly." 

"I- We will, I promise." 

With that Sunny made his way to the light switch and said a small good night before flicking off the lights. Moon made his entrance and blinked his eyes a couple times before thinking about all the places that the upset kids would run to first. He checked all around the play areas or areas that the kids didn't venture to very often. Getting a little more frustrated with all the places you weren't hiding in, he finally figured that the jungle gym was where you had gone.