Chapter 1

"Y/n!" Y/n hummed as she turned around to see the person who is calling her

"Y/n!" Y/n hummed as she turned around to see the person who is calling her. "Oh, Hi Hina" She lets out a soft smile. "Good Morning, are you going to your class?" Hina asked. "No, i'm finding Mikey and Draken, did you see them?"

"Oh them? I last saw them, they were hanging out with Takemitchi" Hina answered. "Takemitchi? Who's that?"

"Oh, that's my boyfriend! Haha, i think i didn't told you yet" Hina lets out a laugh. "I wanna meet that guy" Y/n stated. "Do you wanna help me to find them?" Hina suggested. "Sure! I would love to" They started finding them while talking.

"Takemitchi!" Hina waved her hand. "Is that your boyfriend?" Y/n asked, Hina nodded as they walk towards them. "Y/n-chan!" Mikey hugged his best friend.

"Where have you been? I was finding you guys in school" Y/n pulled out on their hug. "Heh, Mikey wants to hangout with Takemitchi" Draken rolled his eyes. "Where's Emma by the way?" Y/n looked around to find her another friend.

"Maybe at the mall?" Mikey was not sure at his answer. "Let's go" Mikey started to walk away. "Where are we going?" Y/n stared at Takemitchi. "We're going to meet my gang" Mikey smiled at them.

"But its still morning and we have class" Y/n said. "Are you going to meet your gang later at night?"

"Yes"

"Then, i'm going later at night. I can't ignore my classes. Nice to meet you Takemitchi, see you later!" Y/n waved at them and take Hina's hand to run. The boys watch them run away. "She look beautiful, aren't she?" Takemitchi and Draken suddenly looked at Mikey.

"Hey! Hina is mine!- i mean yes they're beautiful, but who are you talking about?" Takemitchi scratch the back of his neck. "Y/n" Mikey answered.

"You like her?" Draken asked as Mikey blushed. "This is just a secret of ours, yes i like her" Draken and Takemitchi started to tease him while walking to meet the Toman.

Night

Y/n and Hina was currently walking down on the streets. They're going at Musashi Shrine to meet the Toman.

When they reach the place, Mikey and his gang members were there already. The place were full of lights that belongs to their motors. "Hey Mikey!" Y/n waved at them as their gang members attentions were fully at her.

"Who is she?"

"Is she a gang member?"

"Maybe the leader's girlfriend?"

The members of Toman started mumbling about y/n. Mikey greeted her. "Where's Emma?" Before Mikey could answer her, someone back hugged her.

"Y/n, i missed you!" A chuckled was heard at y/n as she turns around and see Emma. "We just met last day" Y/n hugged back. Y/n was like an older sister of Emma since Emma only have an older brothers.