Chapter 7

"Hmm? Y/n, where are you going?" Kakucho asked as he saw their lover walking down the stairs, wearing a simple yellow dress

"Hmm? Y/n, where are you going?" Kakucho asked as he saw their lover walking down the stairs, wearing a simple yellow dress. "I'm going to meet my friend. She wants something from me"

Y/n answer while looking something at her sling expensive bag. Of course she was also a Bonten member, a executive. That means, all of her things are expensive too. All of them were living a luxury life.

"Kaku, did you see my car's key?" Y/n asked when she reach infront of him. "Are you finding this key?" A voice spoke behind her. "Sanzu, give me that" Y/n held out her hand to him.

"No, why would i?" Sanzu started to tease her while playing with the key. "Sanzu come on! I'm going to meet my friend" Y/n tried to grab her car key as Sanzu put higher which made Y/n look like a little short for him.

"Not until you tell me, who's this friend of your's" Kakucho sigh as he stared at their figures. He continue to drink coffee while reading something at his phone.

"Ughh, finally" Y/n enters her car and start the engine. That scene take a more than minutes to Sanzu finally give her car key. "I'm late" She added while looking at the time of her car.

When she arrive at the café, the staffs greeted her since she owns a café too not just a companies. "Hey Senju, sorry for waiting. I can't find my car key, that's why" She apologize as soon she reach infront of her.

"No no, it's fine" Y/n sat infront of Senju. "So, what do you want to ask me?" Y/n ask as she place her sling bag at the table. "Do you know the person name, Hanagaki Takemitchi?"

Y/n stop at eating her food and look at Senju in eyes. "I don't know that person but..the name was familiar. I felt like i heard it before?" Y/n was clearly not sure at her answer.

"After this years, you still haven't remember anything?" Senju sipped at her tea. "No." She shortly answer.

That doesn't make sense. Seems like something is wrong

Senju furrowed her eyebrows and continue to drink, Y/n didn't go unnotice her friend's expression. "What's wrong?" Senju slightly flinch at Y/n's voice. "Oh nothing. How about your lovers? Didn't they helped you to remember your memories?"

Y/n put the fork down after she finish eating her food. "Actually, they didn't want to tell my past" Senju started to sense something was really wrong, especially to y/n's lovers.

"Why tho?"

"They told me, it was really bad memories. I mean— they don't me to remember or tell my past/memories because someone did something to me, that's why i lose my memories"

Y/n and Senju met 1 year ago. They met at this café also, y/n's worker tell her that Senju was a regular costumer at her café, sometimes Senju even bring her friends, that's why Y/n and Senju become friends.

Another information, Senju didn't know Y/n's lovers name. She didn't even see their faces but senju knows that y/n works under criminal organization. "How about you convinced them to help your memories back?"