Chapter 5

After 1 month

After 1 month

Kakucho, Ran, Rindou, Sanzu and Kokonoi were at the river, hanging out. It's been a month since Izana's death. Kisaki was hit by a truck when Mikey, Takemitchi was chasing him.

Hanma was sent to jail when the police came at the bay. Luckily, the executives didn't get arrested because they get out there before the police came. And they didn't get to visit y/n at the hospital.

"Hey, all of you were the people y/n mentioned to us. You save her when someone was harassing her, that was all of you right?" A girl approached them.

They look towards it and saw a familiar person. "You're Emma, am i right?" Koko asked. "Yes, i'm Mikey's sister" Emma replied. "Why are you here?"

"Mikey told me to tell all of you where y/n is. I'll accompany you where y/n's hospital was" The boys looked at each other. "Where is she?"

On the Hospital

"Mikey, they're here" Emma approached Mikey, the boys behind her. "Thanks Emma" She just nodded. Mikey and the boys enter the room. "Y/n..." The former Tenjiku mens looked at y/n with pity.

"Kisaki was the one who did this to her, he used Izana to make Toman lose and continue his plan" Mikey said, looking at y/n. "She also told me of what you guys did to her when someone was harassing her, well thanks for that"

"What the Doctor said about the condition?" Ran asked as he noticed that there was a bandage also at her head. "Still not sure if she's going to wake up or not. Maybe a years after she wake up and lose her memories. I know she'll wake up, i know her very well" Mikey replied.

"What about her parents? Do they already know what happened to her?"

"Yeah, they visited her earlier, they can't stay for too long because of their works to pay Y/n's hospital bills" Mikey answered to Koko. "Emma, look over y/n. We're just going to have a talk outside" Mikey said to Emma.

"Sure"

Outside

"All of you wonder why i wanted to talk outside. Since Tenjiku loses to Toman, we will take over the gangs in Japan and get involved at mature doings underground of Japan" Mikey said to them.

"You're planning to disband Toman?" They stared at Mikey. "Yes, i had to" Mikey replied. "And this is also for y/n. She needed us, before she closes her eyes, she told me that she wants to meet you if she's still alive"

"Now, she's alive, i'm gonna fulfill her another wish. This is also the only option for her to see us" Mikey added. "Does that means, you decided to transfer y/n at different hospital without the others knowing it even her parents?" Mikey nodded at Sanzu.