Chapter 20

"She's mine" Izana declared

"She's mine" Izana declared. Mikey glared at Izana as he grabbed your wrist. "How come she become yours? I'm the first one who became her lover" Izana smirked.

"Ohh? I'm her first love, i'm her childhood friend—"

"I'm her childhood friend too. Didn't i tell you that before you got shot by Kisaki?"

"Didn't she tell you before she almost died at your back? She told you to tell me about her feelings for me. We're inlove ever since we're childs and you just forced her to be with you together. Am i right?" Mikey was left speechless.

Izana was all right. Mikey did this to you because he was jealous of Izana, you and Izana love each other. You only see Mikey as your closest friend.

"Cat got your tongue?" Izana teased Mikey. "How do you know about that? Izana"

"Is it required to answer that?"

"Yes"

"I don't want to" Mikey click his tongue in annoyance. "Just answer my question" Irk mark appeared at Izana's forehead. "I'm not here to answer your questions. I'm here to take back my wife" He said and grabbed your other wrist.

"How are you alive?" This time, Kakucho was the one who asked him making Izana taken back a little but laugh. "Haha, Kakucho my servant! How are you? Did you miss me?"

Izana winked at him. "I do. But i'm also confused how are you alive when you died infront of our eyes" Izana sigh. "Long short story"

"Summary it" Said by Sanzu which the others glared at him.

"Explain it. Now" Mikey order. "Ha. Who are you to boss me around? Remember, we're enemies even i'm your sibling or not" Izana stated while raising his one eyebrow.

His furious gazed turn into soft ones when he look at you. "Did you miss me?" He smile as he hug your little figure. You hug back as you smell his manly scent. "See? She miss me" Izana take a look at Mikey's jealous gaze at you and Izana's hugging figure.

While smelling his scent, you suddenly fainted at Izana's arms. Izana immediately catched you by his arms and lifted you up by bridal style.

The others were alerted and took out their guns. "What did you do to her!?"

"I didn't do anything to her. She just fainted because of my scent" Izana explained. "You spray drugs around your clothes, am i wrong?" Izana laughed.

"Smart as always, Manjiro. You never failed to amazed me" Mikey just glare at Izana. "Give y/n back"

"Why? She doesn't belong to you, she belong to me. And she loves me, not all of you. M'kay?" When Izana turned his back to them, his mans came in and start shooting around the mansion.

"Shit! Ran, Rindou call for back ups! Some of our guards were down!" Kakucho shouted to them. They were hiding behind the wall.

Mikey watch Izana walk away calmly with you in his arms.

'What's your plan all the time, Izana?' Mikey thought.

He felt pity for you, really. Especially, you're now with Izana. Mikey was just protecting you from anyone.

You slowly open your eyes only to see Izana's face closer to yours. "Izana-kun?" He soon smile when he saw you awake. "You're awake! You fainted while you were hugging me. Are you alright?"

"H-huh? Oh yeah. Where's Mikey and the others?" Izana's face showed a blank face when he heard Mikey's name out of your mouth.

"Don't talk about them anymore especially Mikey. I don't want to heard about them, okay?" You tilt your head a little. "Why?"

"Just listen to me. I'm your husband" He said while pecking your lips. "Your lips taste like strawberry" He commented which made you blushed.

"Uhmm, do you know where my brother is?" You ask. "Brother? You mean that Wakasa guy?" You nodded.

"Oh well, i don't know. Maybe Manjiro keep him" He reply. "But Me and Emma didn't see him in the basement"

"You and Emma went to the basement without them knowing?" He ask as you nodded. "But we're caught by them. Emma was send back to the others while i stayed with Mikey and the others"

"Is Mikey treating you badly?" You can see the worried to his eyes. "Sometimes"

"Kakucho?"

"He's always treating me manly" Izana smile softly. "That's good. I thought he's hurting you since he was inlove with you too" He tucked some of your hair behind your ear.

"Do you want eat?"

"I'm not hungry, thanks"

"But, i'm hungry" He smirk. "I can cook for you. What do you want?" The next words left his mouth made you shock and blushed.

"You"

Author: Hello everyone. I'm sorry i updated late because i was busy since my birthday hehe. And sorry also for the short chapter, i write this in hurry so, i don't have time to think about it.

The next chapter will be smut😉😇. See you next chapter !!