Chapter 9

"Goodmorning Y/n-chan! Did you have a good sleep?" Y/n eyes met Hina's eyes when she woke up

"Goodmorning Y/n-chan! Did you have a good sleep?" Y/n eyes met Hina's eyes when she woke up. After that topic, all of them decided to sleep and continue it tommorow which is today.

The boys have a separate room so the girls. "Goodmorning to you too, Hina" Rubbing her eyes, she stand up and walk inside the bathroom. "Me and the others are going to wait for you in the dining room. Please come there after you showered" Hina said to y/n as she just nodded.

After showering, she goes to the dining room where the others is. "Good morning y/n-chan!" Y/n smiles softly at them. She feel a little uncomfortable around them since y/n still didn't regain her memories and they just met this time after didn't see her a long years, of course they understand her feelings.

Honestly, Y/n likes this more than waking up in the Bonten's hideout. In bonten, everytime you wake up, you get ready to work early in the morning. As a bonten executive, you don't have a friends in Bonten gang, you only know is your 'lovers'.

You showed the workers a serious and cold look but when you are around with them, you acted like a child sometimes. "How's your sleep?" Emma ask while she was cooking with Hina and Senju. The boys and you were sitting in the dining room, waiting for the food.

"It's good. I actually felt comfortable while sleeping here. I am used to sleep with them not with girls ehe" She scratch the back of her neck, feeling shy and awkward.

"Bonten are good at hiding lies, aren't they?" Wakasa stated with his chin was resting to his palm, everyone looked at him. "Mikey tricked y/n's parents so they wouldn't know that they are the ones who take her away from them"

"Mikey is smart and strong, just like the others, manipulative also. They would do anything just for y/n, they would do anything just to y/n not remember her memories. It feels like a torture, isn't?" Wakasa focused his gaze at y/n.

"So y/n, how's the feeling living at the same house with the people who lies to you all the time?" Y/n remained silent. "This might be sound offending but, how could you trust them easily after you woke up? How could you trust them when they didn't let you see us, your parents? How? Why did you agree to become their lover and work as a Bonten executive?"

Everybody listen to Wakasa, this is the first time he talk with a offending words especially to a girl. "Just because they are the ones who take care of you, doesn't means you will agreed to them" Wakasa added. "The more serious is, you trust a criminal organization, a dangerous one. Now that you are their lover, they wouldn't let you go. You are now their obsession since the past. How could you let a criminals tricked your mind?"

"You're smart right? I understand that you did this to pay them back because they take care of you but, you shouldn't agree to them. You should think first before agreeing to them, you just woke up with no memories, means— you didn't know them to you, that's why you should think first before agreeing"