Chapter 19

"Izana!?" Emma stood infront of her another brother—i mean adoptive older brother

"Izana!?" Emma stood infront of her another brother—i mean adoptive older brother. "Y-you're alive! H-how?" Izana smile and pat Emma's head.

"I'm here to ask about my wife"

"Wife?" They said in unison. "Hmm, Y/n. She's my wife"

"Wife!?" They shouted in unison. "How come? Y/n never married any man as far as i remember" Takemitchi stated. "That's sad. She never tells anything about me?"

"I-i mean— she did! But she never tell us she's married?" Izana smirked. "Married or not, i'm her husband and she's my wife"

"So, how are you alive? Many people saw how you died" Emma ask and gave him a juice but he refused. He comfortably sat on the couch while man spreading.

"Hmm, i was saved by a friend" He reply. "Friend?"

"You guys don't know who is this my friend" Izana sigh. "I almost died that day since i took the three bullets for Kakucho and i was bring to the hospital. I lost too much that day, it's hard to find a person who have a blood type like me luckily they found a person who can donate blood"

"I was in coma for almost 2 years. The doctor who took care for me become my friend and helped me, and we ended up friends. Now, i'm leader of a gang too" Izana grinned. "And i reveal myself again to bring my queen back. She's locked up by Mikey, right?"

The people inside look at each other. "How did you know?" Izana chuckle. "I forgot. I've been watching Y/n since i was discharged from the hospital. I hide about the truth because i have a plan to Bonten and y/n"

"Then that means, the body we're visiting all the time is not you!?" Izana laughed. "Yes. You guess it right"

"Me and Y/n promised that we're gonna marry each other in the future. So here i am, fulfilling our promise" Izana grinned.

They were left speechless. "Oohh..i forgot hehe. We made a promise before Y/n was send into different family" Mitsuya furrowed his eyebrows. "How did you know about this?"

"Of course she's my wife! I have a rights to know about her everything. Mindset mindset?" Izana rolled his eyes before standing up.

"Welp, gotta go now. I just came here to see all of you. Byie~" Then he leaves the door of the house open. The people inside the house stand like a statue.

"What the fuck?"

"My brain isn't braining" Takemitchi said.

"I'm not dreaming right? I'm not seeing a ghost"

"I think i just lost all my braincells" Chifuyu held his head with his head full of thoughts.

"I think it's also great that Izana is back" Their attention went to Emma. "He can help us to bring y/n back" She turn around to them and smile.

"Wait wait wait. We need to think of this first, Emma. Just like he said earlier, he's here to take back Y/n again. And he's a gang leader" Draken tried to stop Emma from her plans.