Chapter 22

You were in your room, watching some movies

You were in your room, watching some movies. You were lazy to go downstairs unless you want to cook for yourself. You've been staying in the room since Izana left.

It was a night already and you still didn't eat anything. While you were watching movie, your stomach suddenly make a sound making you sigh.

"I'm too lazy to cook" You don't have a choice but to cook. "Did Izana eat already?" You arrived in the kitchen. "I'm afraid he's hungry if i didn't cook for him"

You were still upset to him but can't ignore that you still loved him. "That guy is making me fall harder with him" You chuckle lightly.

While you were cooking, you suddenly heard a dropping near the kitchen making you flinch. "Who's that?" You turned off the stove and search where the sounds came from.

"Ma'am?" The guard that Izana assigned earlier to you appeared behind you. Immediately, you turn to face him. "Y-yeah? Is there something i can do?" You questioned.

You can see that he was breathing heavily and sweats forming to his forehead. "What happened? You look exhausted"

"Don't worry about me, Ma'am. I came here to suggest you to come at your room right now" You raised your eyebrow. "Why? I'm still not done with the cooking"

"I'm sorry to disturb you, Ma'am but it's really important and its for your safety, Ma'am" Now, this made you confused more.

Izana did tell you that you were safe with him but now, you were in danger?

"What do you mean?"

"Ma'am, i can't tell you right now" He tried to convince you to come at your room but you are stubborn and refused to. "Explain what's happening and i'm going at my room"

"One guy escaped from the basement. We can't find him and i guess he's finding you right now because ever since Boss locked him there, he's always finding you" He explained.

"That's why i'm telling you to go at your room. I can't get you hurt, Boss ordered that to us" You understand. You can't get them all killed because of you, because they are failed to protect you.

"Make sure to catch him" Your last words before coming to your bedroom with the food you cooked.

"Yes Ma'am" He bowed to you and ordered some mens to guide your room. They only stand at the hallway from your room since you need privacy too.

As you were just about to eat, you heard a something fall to the ground again. You're sure that it's people because by hearing how it was dropped.

You slowly open the door with your shaky hands. You were scared right now. When you open the door, your face showed a shocked expression.

"I think i'm starting to hate Captain" Ran told to his brother, referring to Izana. He always call Izana by Captain but sometimes he would call him by Izana's name.

"You sure 'bout that? As long as i remember you would always follow and obey his orders with the S62 generation" Sanzu teased once again the elder Haitani.

"I forgot, Sanzu is also on Tenjiku that day" Rindou commented as he leaned back his head on the couch, his adam's apple showing.

"Can you believe that? Sanzu is always the quite one and obedient to Mucho. And now he's always loud" Ran teases back to Sanzu.

"If you tell me that Sanzu in Tenjiku and Sanzu in Bonten were the same person, i wouldn't believing you" He added. "Don't fuck with me, Haitani" Sanzu glare at Ran which he smirk.

"Why would i fuck with you? I am not a gay. Maybe you are?" Rindou burst out of laughter along with his brother. "Urghh, you both always gets me on my nerves" He complained to the Haitani brothers.

"You started the fight anyways" Rindou shrugged his shoulder. "Sometimes, you need to stay quite, y'know? It's quite irritating to heard you talking" Ran and Rindou laugh once again.

Sanzu was started to mad at the two. Koko and Kakucho on the other side was watching the trio. "You're not gonna stop them?" Koko asked to Kakucho while pointing his finger.

"Looks like they're gonna end up fighting" Kakucho raised his eyebrow. "Do i look like mom to you?"

"Yeah" Kakucho glance at Koko with such a judgemental look. "Wow, coming from you? You're always the one with these three and stopping them from doing at anything stupid"

"Anyways, where's Boss?" Koko changed the topic. "In his office. Probably thinking about Izana and Y/n"

"Do we need to see him?" Ran asked. "No. Give him some privacy, he need to be alone right now. He would call us if he want to discuss something" Kakucho answered.

"Alright" Everyone answered. "Also, one of you call our secretary to order our mans to send the injured mans to the hospital and clean the house" Sanzu ordered, he's Bonten's no.2 though.

Kakucho washed his injured hand, he was left alone in the living room, the others get on their own works.

When he's done cleaning his hand, he heard a bang on the basement. Curiousty hit him when the bang continues. He take the gun under the kitchen counter.

He slowly walk down to the basement and pointed the gun to the door. He waited the bang stopped 'till someone opened the door.

Gasping lowly, he dropped the gun that was in his hands.

You slowly open the door with your shaky hands. You were scared right now. When you open the door, your face showed a shocked expression.

"Waka-nii?"