Chapter 2

"Mikey!" Y/n run towards at her best friend and hug him

"Mikey!" Y/n run towards at her best friend and hug him. Mikey was too stunned to speak. "Are you ok? I didn't see you since Baji's death" Y/n looked at him worriedly. "I'm fine, still alive" Y/n glared at him and pout.

"But still i'm worried for you, y'know that wad one of your best friend" Mikey sigh. "That's a life. I have to move on" They both smiled. "Let's go?"

"Huh, where are we going?" Y/n asked as Mikey hold her hand. "There's a festival. Draken, Hina, Emma and Takemitchi will go there. They invited us so i agreed" Y/n's mouth turn an 0.

"What Hina and Emma wear?"

"Kimono" Mikey answer. "But i'm just wearing a casual outfit"

"We'll meet them there. Hina bring a Kimono for you. They understand you don't have a time to go out on your house, that's why they bring a kimono for you. We just hope you're not busy today" Mikey scratch the back of his neck.

"I'm not since our exam is now finished" She smiled. "So let's go?" Y/n hummed while nodding.

Ring Ring

"Someone was calling you" Mikey pointed at her bag. "Wait, i'm just gonna answer this" Mikey nodded as Y/n distance herself so Mikey could not hear their conversation. "Kisaki?"

"Hey, umm— do you want to come with me at the festival?"

"I'm sorry but i'm going with Mikey. I'm going with you at the next festival, is that okay?" Y/n was slightly embarrassed. "O-oh, s-sure. Bye" Kisaki ended the call after.

"Let's go?" Y/n and Mikey started to walk.

_________________________

"Y/n, we miss you!" The both girls hugged their friend. "I miss you guys too" They all smiled at each other. Mikey and Y/n also greeted Draken and Takemitchi.

"Let's go at the restroom. We'll help you wear your kimono" They pulled y/n away from mikey leaving the boys.

"There, wah you're so beautiful!" Emma started to do Y/n's makeup, only light makeup. "Done! Let's go" They quickly pulled y/n out of the restroom.

"Guys, we're done!" Mikey's eyes glued at y/n's figure. She was very beautiful even without makeup. The boys were just wearing a casual outfits. "Let's go and eat something" Y/n suggested, holding Mikey's arm.

_________________________

"Where are they?" Y/n looked around the place. The place was crowded by people that's why she got lost. She tried to find them but its useless because of many people. "Oww"

Y/n bumped into a person. It was a tall black haired man, he was with a blonde haired man. "Oh, i'm sorry" She bowed at them and walked away.

"She looks familiar" The black haired man thinks. "Wait— she is Mikey's best friend"