Chapter 6

"L/n Y/n? Name looks pretty familiar huh" The man said

"L/n Y/n? Name looks pretty familiar huh" The man said. They didn't care about his statement. "So, about the deal..." The man started again. Mikey and the man continue to talk about the deal they're having, while the executives listen to them.

"Hmm?" Y/n felt her phone continue to vibrate that was on her bag. "Ran, if Mikey finds me just tell him i went out" Y/n said. "Okay, where are you going?" Ran drinks a wine. "Someone was calling me" Y/n grabbed her phone on her bag and showed it to Ran.

"Sure, Love" Ran gives her a kiss on her cheeks before she exited the VIP room. "Hello?" She answers the call after exiting the room. "Hey y/n, can we meet at our place?" Her friend said. "Me and the others were still having a meeting with someone. So, maybe tommorow?"

"Sure. Sorry for disturbing" Y/n lets outs a giggle. "It's fine. Why you want to meet me anyways?"

"I'm going to ask you about a person" Her friend replied on the other line. "Person?" A humm was heard on the line. "Yeah. I'm just going to tell it to you tommorow. Besides, you seems busy" Her friend chuckled. "Y/n?" A voice called out of her outside of the VIP room.

Y/n recognized the voice and it was Rindou. "What is it?"

"Mikey wants you here" She nodded and decided to bid her goodbye to her friend. "Gotta go now. Let's just meet tommorow at the place. Bye Senju~"

"Bye" Y/n cut the call and enter the room again. Y/n didn't expect what she saw when she enter the room. There, the man who ask her name earlier was now badly beaten up even his secretary beside him.

"Oh my~ what did you guys do to them?" Y/n gave them two people a pity look. "He made me pissed" Mikey replied. "Why tho?"

"He told us, if we're not going to agree with the deal then he's going take you from us" Mikey made her sit on his lap. "Hmm, i'm not going with them anyways" The boys in the back chuckled.

"It's my turn to ask your name" Y/n said to the man who is kneeling down on the floor. "D-David is my name" Y/n get off Mikey's lap and went to the man's level.

"David, that was a common name, it's ugly just like you" The trio tried to held back their laughter. "You made this deal to steal our drugs and mony right?" David eyes widened. "H-how did they k-know!?" He mumbled which didn't go unheared by them.

"Did you forget? We're biggest dangerous criminal organization. We're Bonten. We are advanced when it comes to this" Y/n whisper on his ear and blow it after.

"Damn, this is getting bored" Sanzu groaned as he pull out his gun. Y/n glanced through her shoulders and saw Sanzu was coming near them. "Get away from him, baby" Y/n stand while her eyes closed.

"Any last words?" Sanzu pointed the gun to his forehead. "A-All of you were evils!" The executives chuckled. "We'll take that as a compliment" Kakucho chuckled.