Chapter 21

SKIP IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH LEMON SCENE !!

(It's my first time writing this kind of scene)

"Hah. Hah. Hah" You breath heavily as Izana was thrusting at your now pussy with full of your and Izana's mix cum. You guys have been doing it for hours now but Izana are not tired yet.

"Ugh Z-Zana, y-you're ah— not tired...y-yet? Ahh!" You moaned loudly when he slammed hardly into your swollen pussy again.

"Mahal, it's our honeymoon. Why am i going to get tired? Besides, i miss you and your smell" He whisper right into your ears with a deep moan following it.

"Tell me, this is your first time, right?" He smirk at your tired state. He was enjoying your moans and screams while you were scratching his back with your nails.

It was hurt but worth it.

"Answer me" He thrust deeply that you can feel him in your womb. "S-so b-big!" You moaned in pleasure and pain. "It's because i'm Kurokawa" He smirk and keep thrusting in animalistic.

"Z-zana, i'm t-tired ugh~" You closed your eyes when you felt yourself getting near. "No" He reply and suck your boob while his other hand was pinching your nipple.

"Ahh" Izana suck your cleavage, making a hickeys between your boobs. Your hand went to his hair as you gripped to his hair while moaning loudly.

Luckily, the mansion was near the forest, no one could hear your moans. "I should call Manjiro" He chuckle deeply, grabbing his phone.

"Izana you asshole. Where's y/n!?" Izana laugh at Mikey's angry voice. "She's fine don't worry. She's just laying under me" Izana hold the phone near you to let Mikey listen to your moans.

"M-Mikey ahh!" Silence was heard on the other line. "See? She's enjoying here with me" Izana stop thrusting when you cum at his cock. Your cum was covering his cock.

"She just cum" He informed to Mikey. "I don't need to know" Mikey reply to him which he giggle. "Nevermind. I'll just continue this. Bye bye" He fakely sweetly said and ended the call.

"I never told you to cum yet" He throw his phone away and thrust fastly. "Z-zana, s-stop. Ahh i'm..t-tired hah hah" Izana didn't listen to you and just buried his face to your neck.

He gives your neck a long lick and kiss your lips after. You wrapped your arms around his neck to deeper the kiss. You and him kiss until he cums inside you.

"Ahh" you moan when you feel the hot liquid inside of you. He thrust slowly yet deeply to secure his cum to your womb. He wants to get your pregnant with his child.

Izana stay inside you for a while before he pull out and lay down beside you. "I love you, Mahal" Izana waited for you to response but only to see you were now sleeping.

He chuckle and clean himself and your body then went to sleep too, covering you and him with the thick blankets. He didn't forget to kiss your lips before he sleeps.