Chapter 18

Today it was morning and Y/n was left alone in the mansion with only body guards, guarding the mansion and her

Today it was morning and Y/n was left alone in the mansion with only body guards, guarding the mansion and her. She still doesn't know where's her friends and her brother, she had no clue.

"Since no one was here, maybe i should find them?" You stand up from your bed and turn the knob. You didn't expect it was open since Mikey always lock the door before he left.

"Huh? Did Kakucho left this open so i wouldn't be feeling bored?" You said to yourself. "Nevermind. This is my chance to find them" You peeked in the hallway to see if there's guards in there.

When you confirmed there's no one, you closer the door and immediately walk away. You tried to not make any sounds so they wouldn't hear you. "Fuck, there's so many rooms here"

You don't know which part of the mansion are you right now, it's too big and you were lost. "I need to be back at my room before they arrived" You kept walking and walking.

"No..what if Mikey and the others hide them to the basement?" You asked yourself and find the basement. "If i go downstairs, the guards will see me" You suddenly heard a footsteps, alerting you as you hide behind the wall.

You tried to control your heavily breathing because of nervousness. You peeked behind the wall and the person were nowhere to be found. You sigh in a relief until you heard a voice behind you.

"Y/n?" You let out a scream as the person covered your mouth when you turn around. "Y/n, it's me" The person lets go of your mouth and smile.

"Emma!?" Your eyes widened in shock. "What are you doing here!?" You ask. "I tried to find you and the others, luckily i found you here"

"I was trying to find the others too. Do you have an idea where are they?" Emma looked around before grabbing your wrist. "We should talk about this in my room" Then she dragged you to her room.

"So...about earlier" You and her just arrived in her room without anyone noticing it. "Oh yeah. About that...i think all of them were sent to their houses except Wakasa" The words made you shock.

"What!? How did you know?"

"The last time, i went out of this room and goes downstairs to check Mikey and his executives. I heard them talking about the others and then Mikey said that he send them to their houses, leaving you, me and Wakasa alone" She explained.

"Do Draken and the others know about this already?"

"I'm not sure. But Wakasa, i saw him in the basement. He have many bruised, i guess they beat him up" You sigh in stress. "How can you go out? I mean, my door were always locked, this time it was left unlocked"

"I had a talk with Mikey after i woke up. He told me, i can go out whenever i want but he didn't mentioned about you and i'm not allowed to go at your room. So, i took this opportunity to see you"

"Can we see Wakasa, right now? I need to see him before they arrived" Emma agreed to you and leaves the room.

"I think this is the way to the basement" Emma whisper to you. "Then we should keep going" You whisper back.