Chapter 11

"Now, tell me Y/n

"Now, tell me Y/n. What brings you here?" Senju ask y/n as she placed a tea at the table for them. Y/n drinks a tea first before answering Senju. "Look, earlier i just remember some of my memories. I'm confused why i see an unknown guy at one of my memories. That's why i'm here" Y/n explained to her.

"Hanagaki didn't tell me anything about you having another sibling. He only told me, you're only child" Y/n sigh in distress. "This is more giving me a problems" She ruffle her hair in annoyance. "Ahh! Yeah, his face look like Wakasa!" Y/n snap her fingers. "What...?"

Senju fell into silent. Now, she's wondering why Waka ask her what hospital Y/n was born, her parents and if she's only child.

'could he be Y/n's older brother?'

Senju shakes her head to get away from the thought. 'But they look similar though. They have a same eye color, have a long hair, color skin. Their only difference is their attitude'

"I told about this to them, Bonten" Y/n spoke. "Huh? Why did you tell them?"

"They're confuse too when i told them i saw an unknown guy at my memories. I think they know too i'm an only child. Did you also notice? Waka was acting suspiciously. He called me earlier and ask info about my parents" Senju furrowed her eyebrows.

"He ask me if they are my biological parents, of course they are. What kind of question is that?" Y/n puff her cheeks as she leaned down her back and exhale deeply. "But, i appreciate his caring side to me. The first i saw him, i thought he's going to judge me or what. Because of his intimidating look, i first thought about him he was a cold person. That's why i see him as my brother"

Senju just listen to her. "Do you have candies? I want to eat lollipop"

"I have. Just look at the cabinets, you might find some" Yeah, she have a sweet tooth ever since she was a child. "Can i have these all lollipops?" Y/n ask while staring at the lollipops with sparkle eyes. "You have money right? You're richer than me" Senju rolled her eyes, earning a pout from Y/n.

"They say, sharing is caring" Y/n retorted. "Sometimes, sharing isn't caring" Senju retorted back. The door suddenly open making their eyes moved and look at the person. "Waka? What are you doing here?" Senju stand up from her seat. Wakasa closed the door behind him then look at Y/n.

Both of them were sucking a lollipop. Curiosity hit y/n as she stared at Waka's moving lips. "What flavor you were eating?" Y/n ask out of nowhere. "......Strawberry" He said with low tone. "We have the same favorite flavor!" Y/n's cheerful loud voice made Waka flinch. He didn't know Y/n can be this energetic.

"What the fuck did you eat this time? You're so loud. The last time i saw you, you were so quite" Waka groan. He dislike loud and crowded place unless he goes to fight. "Aren't we friends? You should used to it" Y/n stated before sucking her lollipop again. She didn't notice the time, the time that Bonten is done doing their works.