Chapter 12

"Hays, time to work again" Y/n crack her neck before entering her bathroom

"Hays, time to work again" Y/n crack her neck before entering her bathroom. Yawning, she stood infront of the big mirror and look at her face. "Damn, this past few days are stressing me even i didn't attend work" She sigh while rubbing her face.

"I look awful" Dark bags started to form under her eyes. "Well at least, i started to remember some of my memories" She shrugged her shoulders as she started to undress.

Stepping inside the shower, she hold the glass beside as she roll her eyes. She started to feel dizzy, her world was spinning.

"Who are those boys huh?"

"I'm Kakucho"

"I'm Kokonoi"

"Sanzu"

"Brother, can you play with me?"

"The hell is this? B-Brother a-again?" She groaned while holding her head. She closes her eyes, hoping the dizziness stop.

"Brother, buy me a lollipop!"

"Brother, do mom and dad love me?"

"Of course princess"

"Where am i?"

"Huh? Suddenly i'm in...different h-house? Ack!" She scream in pain. The Bonten members downstairs heard her scream and started running towards her room.

"I'm you're mother"

"Huh? You are? You don't look like my mother that i saw everyday"

"I'm you're mother and you're my daughter. From now on, your surname will be 'L/n'. L/n Y/n"

"Honey!?" The Bonten members barged in her bathroom as she continue to scream in pain. "Y/n, what's wrong!?"

"My h-head, it's paining!" All the members looked at her worriedly. "Kaku, get her pills and get a water. Quick!" Mikey order, Kakucho obey after.

"Here y/n, drink" Kakucho handed her a water and the pill. Shakingly swallowing her pill with water, she sigh heavily. "Does it still hurts?" Ran ask. "Just a little"

"Why your head suddenly started paining? Did you heat your head?" Koko ask as he helped her to stand up. "No, i remember some of my memories again" The executives look at their leader.

"What do you remember?" Mikey look at her with his dark eyes. "I saw Kaku, Koko and Sanzu. I saw that 'guy' again and unknown lady? I don't know them" Mikey humm as a response.

"Maybe, that lady you saw on your memories is your mother" Rindou commented behind his brother. "I think so"

"All right. We'll wait you at the dining room after you finished showering. Be faster or else you'll missed your breakfast. You need to drink your medicine" Mikey said to Y/n. "Huh? Medicine?"