Chapter 25

Before you found out the truth and about Izana, the trio decided to go at Las Vegas with others

Before you found out the truth and about Izana, the trio decided to go at Las Vegas with others. Since they have no work, they planned to chill at Vegas.

The others were already there but you and Mikey was left alone in the mansion. "Y/n, we have to go. We will be late to our flight" He knock to your room.

"Wait a sec" You drink a pill before leaving the mansion.

"Ugh, i never wanted to go there" You groaned as you lay down. The plane already take off, probably you'll land there midnight.

"It's fun tho" Mikey commented as he drank the wine in one gulp. "You know partying is not really my thing" You roll over the bed to face him.

"Oh? You drink tho"

"I am, i can't really handle alcohols" You smiled. "Try this" He handed you the wine he was drinking. "I know you will like it. It can't get you drunk"

"Hmm, i like this wine"

"Anyways, we're not just going to party there. We're going to visit some places there" You nodded to him. "That's what i like. I know very much Ran, Rindou and Sanzu, they like to go at club everytime"

"I know right"

You and Mikey arrived to Las Vegas at midnight. Once the plane's door opened, you and Mikey were greeted by the employees and your lovers.

The employees bowed to the both of you. You walk past them and greeted the others.

"Welcome to Vegas, baby!"

Ran said, hugging you. "Hmm, how's the parties here?"

"More fun than Roppongi" Rindou commented and hugs you too. "Welcome love" The others welcomed you with hug and kisses.

"If i'm not wrong, i think we'll be staying here for 2 weeks?" Mikey reply to your question. "Yeah. We have a business to do here on another day"

"Alright. Gonna hangout with my friends tom" You yawned as you walk away with the guys following you and the employees.

"Wanna eat dinner before going home?" Kakucho asked. "Sure. I'm craving for pesto" Koko grabbed your purse and hold it for you.

It's been 5 days ever since you came at Las Vegas with Mikey. You really enjoyed there, you and the others will go to pretty places even its popular place or not.

You would go with your close friends too and always drinks whenever you meet each others.

Right now, you were at the club with Bonten. You were focusing on your phone while the guys was discussing about their upcoming mission.

You stand up and was about to leave when you heard one of them ask you. "Where you going?"

"Restroom. You can continue you were discussing about" You reply to Sanzu and walk away.