Chapter 14

"So, you are the biological sister of Imaushi Wakasa huh

"So, you are the biological sister of Imaushi Wakasa huh. Imaushi Y/n" Mikey said as he pierced his dark gaze at Y/n's back. They can sense she was getting nervous about them finding out the truth.

"Uhh— i don't know what you're talking about. I'm going to my room now" Y/n said as she immediately enter her room and lock the door. She hears another footsteps coming at her bedroom and knock at the door.

"Y/n, i know you are the sister of Imaushi. Come out of your room and we're gonna talk" Mikey said as he kept knocking on the door. Receiving a silent from her, he slowly to get pissed.

"Y/n, if you don't open the door right now, i'll break this door and i'm going to force you to talk" He said, anger was trailed on his voice. Because of feared, Y/n searched for her brother's number and immediately call him.

Right away, Wakasa answer the call. "Y/n? Why did you call? Did something happened?" Worried tone can be hear from his voice. "B-brother, Mikey t-they're trying to get me out of my room" She stuttered.

"What?! Why!? Don't hung up, okay? I'm going there with my back ups. Just hide somewhere in your room and wait for me to go there. Be careful princess okay?" Y/n did what Wakasa told her and hide inside of the closet.

"Y/n~" Another male voice said. "S-Sanzu! B-brother, all of them are infront of my room. What should i do? I'm s-scared" It was hard for her to breathe because of nervousness.

"Princess, don't panic to much, i can heard you're breathing heavily. I'm on my way, just...don't be too loud, okay?"

"Okay. Be careful when you arrived here, Bonten is a strong organization"

"I can handle them. I was a leader of a big gang too, y/n"

"I know i'm just telling you— AHH!" A scream left from her mouth as Mikey and the others broke the door of her room. Wakasa, on the other line heard her scream made him so worried.

"Princess? Are you alright? What happened? Don't worry we are almost there, hang in there" He said. "Brother, they're inside of my room. They broke the door"

"Princess, don't let your guard down. You were an executive remember? You are brave and strong to fight. You didn't become an executive for nothing" Wakasa reassured. "B-but, they're stronger than me! I can't handle them. And i was weak to fight them ever since i remember my memories"

"All of you, find her in every corner of her room" Mikey sternly order to his executives. "Hmm, where are you? I heard you scream on this side" Mikey walk towards near the closet.

He walk towards the bed and crouched down to see if she's hiding under the bed. "Not here. Where are you, y/n?" Y/n covers her mouth to prevent herself from breathing heavily and screaming.

She look at her phone to see if Wakasa is still on the other line but the call was ended. "Huh? There's no signal? Shit...they must cut the signal" She curse. She froze when Mikey's footsteps stop infront of the closet.

"Maybe you're here?" He said as he slowly approached the closet. Y/n closes her eyes, hoping he wouldn't find her. In a moment, Y/n didn't hear the closet opened so she decided to open her eyes.

She shivered in fear as she started to regret that she open her eyes. And there he was, standing infront of her, looking at her like a predator. "n-no"

"There you are!" Mikey grabbed her arm harshly and dragged her out of the closet. "Guys, Mikey found her!" Rindou shouted with the other members who's outside of the room to find her also.

"Let go of me, Mikey!" She shouted, tears started to form at her eyes. "shh, stop crying. We won't hurt you, remember? We'll just wait for your brother to arrived" Sanzu said while wiping her tears with his thumb.

"Let go of my face" She said while glaring at him. "Ohhh feisty, i like it" Ran whisper towards his brother. "Thanks to Kakucho, he's the one who installed the voice recorder at your necklace" Koko said as he appeared behind Mikey.

"What do you mean?" Koko pointed at her necklace that she was wearing until now. "What the...?" All of this time, she only notice there was a red color flicking inside of her necklace, she thought it was a design from her necklace that's why she didn't mind it.

"Thanks for letting us heard your conversations with the others especially with Imaushi guy" They smiled evily. Mikey then dragged her out of the room, the others following them behind.

"Let's wait for your brother to attack at our hideout" Just in time, Mikey finished his words, Wakasa break the front door of the mansion making the others smirked.

"Welcome, Imaushi" Mikey greeted the other gang leader. Wakasa didn't greet him back, just look at him with his bored purple lazy eyes before shifting his gaze at Y/n. "Brother...." She muttered.

'Stay calm, i'm going to take you from them' He mouthed before forming a small smile to her. "What are you doing to my sister?" Wakasa's smiled faded away when he look at Mikey.

"Why? I'm one of her lovers, you should be supporting us, right?" Mikey said, his piercing black eyes were staring at Wakasa's purple ones. "Why would i support your relationship with her when she's clearly not happy with this relationship. Besides, i don't like all of you for her" Wakasa responds.

"Honestly, we don't care about your opinion at our relationship, we just need to kill you" Rindou said. "So, Y/n will be completely our's" Ran added.

"Like hell i would do that" Waka responds to them. "Why would you do this to my sister? She didn't do anything wrong" Waka look at Mikey. "She did. She made us obsessed with her. I don't care if you are brother or what, i need to kill you and she would completely ours" Waka scoff at Mikey's words.

"It's not her fault that all of you fall inlove with her. She's beautiful, i'm not blaming her, being handsome and beautiful is in our bloodline" Waka said to them proudly as he still maintain a bored face.

"Mikey, did you think you should respect me? I'm your brother's friend" Mikey let out a small smirk. "I don't care if you are Shinichiro's friend. My objective here is y/n"

"Then...you should fight me first before bringing her with you. Shall we?"

"Boss, some of our guards were taken down by his mens. What should we do?" Sanzu ask Mikey who's taking off his suit, getting ready to fight Waka.

"All of you fight with enemies outside. I'll take care of him" Mikey order without looking at them. The executives didn't hesitate and follow his order, running outside.

"Let's start, shall we?" Mikey and Waka stared at each other like nothing is around them. The atmosphere become more silence the way they stare at each other.

We all know that Mikey is stronger than Wakasa but of course, Waka will do anything for his sister.

"Bring it on, Manjiro" Waka spoke and crack his neck.