FEELINGS 🍂

Thanatophobia, also known as fear of losing a dear one..the fear of not seeing your person on daily basis..the fear of not being able to hear the person..the fear of being not able to laugh with your person..the fear of losing contact..
That's what Debattama had been going through..since the news came that her Co-star and best friend Karanvir was tested positive for COVID

They all had left Goa and came to Hyderabad but Karanvir was alone battling COVID in Goa.
He had no one to help him or take care of him.

Debattama's POV
The news of KV being COVID positive has built-in a strange kind of fear in me.
I don't know what it is and why it is..the only thing is I want right now is Karan to be back safe and healthy.

Debattama was tossing and turning on the bed and was unable to sleep..she ended sitting up, all frustrated

I was worried..fear was gripping inside me..Karan wasn't beside me..it's been a week since I've heard his voice, a week since I had a laugh with him.
There was something incomplete, something left out, I was in a good company but still I wasn't enjoying..
I was missing my Favourite Person.

While Mishti was conversing with her heart, something clicked her mind.
She had realised he was more than a friend to her..
Someone she trusts more than herself, someone whom she loves!

She had comprehend her feelings when they were discussing about budding love between
SHAURYA and ANOKHI.

Debattama remembered Manjari's and Alka ma'am's conversation..

*FLASHBACK BEGINS*

Manjari: What is love!?

Alka: it's the most beautiful feeling..something that gives you butterflies when your person is near..something that makes you a better person.
Love is a sentiment not able to be characterized by words.

Manjari: Wow ma'am too good huh..
For me, love is the most secure feeling. Love is having a companion, best friend, lover, partner, sounding board, cheerleader, advisor, and cuddle buddy through every avenue in the journey of life.

Alka: So somewhat this way we can go ahead with their love story

Alka ma'am said knowingly pointing towards the two confused souls.
Alka ma'am was clearly playing CUPID between the two.

They felt a gaze on themselves and just nodded in response .

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

A smile adorned her face.

Although she was reluctant upon leaving with the other cast members but she had to come..for the show.

Karan was back, he was weak but he was there..
He wasn't miles away but still Mishti couldn't sleep..
She had been through a tough time the only good thing that happened was reality striking her.
The most beautiful reality!
She was near to him yet too far from him..seeing him suffering was broke her.

She couldn't decide whether to go meet him or not.

Ughhh she screamed in frustration!

C'mon Mishty he won't mind..just goo..
She jumped out of the bed, but stopped in her tracks..

What if he minds?
She sat back..

Uff yrr..kyaa karoon mein!?

She said while holding few strands of her hair..
Dekha jayega..

She again stood up and started walking towards the door, opened the door and closed it back..

Arehhh..why I'm having cold feet..
I'm going to meet Karan, this is not the first time..let's go..
She again opened the door, saw Karan's room light switched on took a few steps and ran back..closing the door behind with a thud.

Shitt..why am I not able to go..this is not the first time..
Reality Strikes Again
But first time after realising...
I'm not considering him as just a "BUDDY" anymore.

What if he doesn't likes it?
What if it has some adverse effects?

Will see to it later..chal abhii
She again tried walking opened the door and closed it back again..
Mishtyyy chal naa..what am I upto?
Koi pagal samj lega tujhe..

It's okay Mishtyy..even he knows I'm concerned about him so bass chal ab.. I'm not doing a crime by just asking him about his well being..
I can do this...even he cares about my well being so much ..why can't I?
She tried affirming herself..gathered some courage and walked towards the door..opened it with a jerk and found the most unexpected person at her doorstep!

Karanvir's POV!
I had lost all hopes..but my FANS and Mishtyy helped me battling COVID..sometimes I feel so blessed to have them in my life.. they're no less than my family!
I don't know but whenever Mishtyy use to call me or my fans use to trend for me, continuously spam me..regarding my health..their efforts were really worth it!
I was away from Mishtyy in distance but never in heart..she was there for me, her whining use to break me..I love her being joyful not emotional.
I had to be strong for her and my parents..no matter how weak I was.

Cause it breaks to see your parents in pain, it hurts to see you your loved ones in tears.

Destiny was cruel..I couldn't share my condition with anyone cause it would just trouble them more.

When I came back I saw Mishtyy in tears..she was broken. She didn't face me earlier but later when I met her she hugged me super tight..thankfully no one was around.
It was hurting to see her like that.
In fact my fans were super emotional and were continuing their welcome back trends.

I never thought I could be so important to someone.
I'm overwhelmed.
Well I heard was crying a lot for me.
She feels the same way as I do but I can't see her in tears.

We're definitely living Shaurya and Anokhi
His cheeks turned crimson.

Little did he know his temperature was increasing..
All he could feel was everything blacking out..
He couldn't walk, all he wanted was to lie down and close his eyes!

____________________________________
Hello Fellas!
Here's the first update, this one's kinda more descriptive.

Wait until the story unfolds, hope y'all like it.

I would love your feedback.

Jutta chappal mat barsana 😂

Love ~
Vanyaaaaaàaaaaa ✨