Effects! 🍂

A hug is made of magic because it can instantly make you feel better, make you feel loved

A hug is all you need when you are down. A hug is all you need when nothing is right.

Karan's grip on Mishty slowly became tighter as she continued to sob at some intervals !

Mishty was feeling each and every moment while being in his arms, she felt goosebumps whenever Karan was caressing her back to comfort her.
She felt as if she was embracing her world in her arms.
She was happier, she was with him, near him.

Their moment broke due to the bell ring and they had parted unwillingly.

Mishty: Umm..woh door
Karan: Haa

Mishty gestured him to leave her hand. Karan immediately left her hand and shyly caressed the back of his head while Mishty looked away blushing.

(A/N : Iconic movement of SHARMA ji when he's super shy 👉👈)

Second bell rung which alarmed the duo.
Mishty instantly got up but lost her balance as she got foot cramps because of being in the same position for so long.

She somehow balanced herself and didn't fall .
Karan stood up and supported her, making her comfortable on the bed and settled beside her.

Karan: Mishty tum theek ho?
He held her chin, making her face him..
Mishty simply nodded and tried getting up but numbness didn't let her get up and she had to sit back again

Karan: mein itna heavy hoon...tera abhi se yeh haal hai aage kya hoga?

Karan absent-mindedly said which dumbfounded Mishty .

He didn't realised it until he saw the change of expression on her face.

Karan: woh I mean..uhh woh

He couldn't comprehend what to say further and looked down embarrassed and mumbled a Sorry..

Loud enough for Mishty to hear, she didn't wanted to make him feel embarrassed but it came out all of a sudden and she didn't know how to react .

Mishty : It's okay KARAN ...I don't mind

Karan had a sheepish smile as soon as he heard her speak.

Karan: You don't mind?

Karan moved closer to Mishty making shivers run down her body.

Karan : Mishty you don't mind..

This time he intentionally blew near her earlobe to see the effects of their proximity on her. And as expected she turned all red. Karan loved the way their proximity was affecting her, one side he was mentally patting himself and the other side he couldn't stop laughing seeing her all flustered.

He pulled back and started laughing, fell back on the bed.
Realisation struck Mishty and she faked anger and started hitting Karan..

Karan: Ouch..are wait
Mishty: Why why...and how dare you..
Karan: are roko toh sahi..

Mishty didn't stop and continued hiring him softly making sure he doesn't gets hurt.
When she doesn't stops
Karan pulls her upto him, holding both of her hands tightly.

Karan: I missed this, our banter and your giggles!

Mishty was overwhelmed and couldn't complete further, her eyes became moist.
But even before a single tear drop could fall Karan wiped it off.

Karan: Crybaby
Mishty: I'm not
Karan: aacha toh madam har choti baat par aap Ganga kyu bahane lag jaati hai?
Mishty: Aesa nhi hai woh..