Care 🍂

Karan wasn't happy with Mishty leaving him alone and going for the shoot, he knew it was important but he wanted to spend more time with her.

He wanted to talk to her, crack jokes, pull her leg and then her playfully pushing him was his favourite.

He wanted her to be with him but had to bid her unwillingly.

He didn't know she was reading him, he was caught, hiding his emotions, not voicing out his desire to be with him, she knew he was sad but still she left to freshen up.

She went for a hot shower, and as soon as the hot water fell on her she felt relaxed.
Not just physically but mentally too!

She was with Her Karan, she was remembering all those moments right before she came back to her room.
His husky voice was such a turn..she somehow managed to control herself.
His care when she wasn't able to walk properly.
He pulled her towards himself.

She covered her face while giggling at her antics.
She was happier now!

A blush crept along her face even after she was out of the shower.

Mishty: Bass kar Mishty Aur Kitna blush karegi?

After a minute

Meri galti nhi hai...ab mein kya karoon...

Arehh..wait

She took her cellphone and texted Karan

Breakfast? She texted

Not yet.. he replied after a minute

You need to take your medicines..have your breakfast.
She texted.

Haa I'll do it ...he replied

She felt his replies different, she thought to cheer him up, she called Ujjwal and ordered breakfast for the two of them.

She got ready it was 9:00 AM, as soon as she went out she found a waiter with the food tray on her doorstep.

She immediately took the tray and marched toward Karan's room.
She barged into his room without informing him as if she is entitled to it.

Karan who was sulking and looking out of the window looked up as soon as he heard the one his heart was willing to hear.

His frown broke into a smile as he saw her standing there with a tray.

She settled the contents on the table and gestured for him to join.
Breakfast was a nice affair, they chatted about their work, and the storyline ahead, and fans showered immense love and support.
Few instances silence with tears brimmed as the topic of them being apart arouse.

When Breakfast was done Mishty helped Karan with his medicines and tucked him into the bed.

He was reluctant, he wanted to go for the shoot. But seeing Mishty being all bossy he enjoyed every bit of her attention and obeyed like an innocent child.

Mishty smiled at his antics, she ruffled his hair and pulled his cheeks to which he simply made a puppy face, she felt an urge to kiss that pout but controlled herself and looked away with colour in her cheeks rising.

Soon, Karan was asleep due to medicines, he was holding Mishty's hand while she was caressing his locks.

Ujjwal entered to inform Mishty about her shot being ready and she was being called but the sight in front of him made him emotional.

Ujjwal: Ma'am

Mishty's trance broke as soon as she heard Ujjwal's voice, she tried getting out of Karan's Grip but it got more firm. Stress lines appeared on his forehead.

Mishty: Haa...Haaa Ujjwal bhaiya
Ujjwal: Ma'am woh shot ready hai!

Mishty: Uh..Haa..Okayy

Ujjwal: Ma'am bura na mane toh kuch bolun ?
Mishty: Yes go on..

Ujjwal: Ma'am Sir is very lucky to have you, Mene dekha hai unko silently suffer karte huye...he never shares his problems with anyone not even his parents bass khud mein pareshaan hote rehte hai..ya maybe unko kissi ne itna jaane ka try hi nhi kiya..
unki koi itni care kar raha hai...accha laga

He immediately looked down not knowing what was coming next.

Mishty could understand what he was hinting too but chose to remain quiet.

Ujjwal: I'm sorry if I crossed my limits ma'am.
Mishty: No worries.

Mishty quickly placed a light peck on their entwined hands while the stress lines which appeared earlier on Karan's forehead started to ease and she passed an assuring smile to Ujjwal.

Ujjwal had an ear to ear grin after this encounter.

She moved out of his room, Ujjwal's words never left her mind.

From being Scared of him
                        To
Being Scared of not being there for him.

From being friends at work
                        To
Being each other's support system.

From Replied to your story
To
Being a part of your story.

From taking each other's silence as Anger
                                   To
Understanding each other's silence.

Even they didn't realise when did their friendship turn into unconditional love!

Though they haven't yet confessed their
feelings still both of their hearts knew they've covered a long distance.

Meri fitrat badal rahi
Meri hasrat badal rahi
Meri rooh mein hai tu.........kya karun?

From Co-stars to Soulmates!

Mishty's mind was preoccupied with all the overwhelming feelings and Ujjwal's words. She didn't realise she had reached the shoot location.

Her trance broke when she thrashed into Hitesh.

Hitesh: Arehh..sambhal kar
Mishty: I'm sorry
Hitesh: Chill...no worries
How's Karan BTW ?
Mishty: Yeah..he's better and resting.
Khalid: Why wouldn't be after all Mishty was taking care of him...

Khalid never leaves a chance to tease them..she knew this teasing session will go on for long..

After 12 Hours

With tears in her eyes she kept running as if vanishing from that place was the only option.

Words when once said cannot...be taken back
Hearing them from the person who means the world to you pierces really bad.

Mishty's Thought ~
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head!

Karan : Mishty please wait...Mishty stop running..

He was running while panting hard...trying hard to catch his breath... he managed to speak

" I love you Mishty"

_________________________________
Hello Readers,

I know It's been super long since I've updated this FF..
I had my board exams and some other personal commitments but getting frequent requests from you'll made me continue this story.
I won't promise to be regular with updates still I'll try to keep y'all entertained.

Also, this FF completed 3K reads!
Thanks for all the love 🌸

Keep Supporting 🌸

Love ~
Vanyaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaa ✨