Him! 🍂

Mishtyy was staring at the figure peacefully sleeping in her lap.
Unaware of the distress and terror it had created.

Alka ma'am was observing Mishty since long, she looked quite and calm..but she wasn't. Tears were brimming in her eyes, but weren't falling..or maybe she wasn't letting them fall..
She was terrified but she wasn't showing it, she had to be strong for HIM, for his recovery and to take care of him.
Alka ma'am knew, she wanted to cry badly but she wasn't, she was controlling herself from breaking down.

The other cast members comforted Mishtyy and retired to their rooms.

Soon, Khalid sir along with Ujjwal and supporting staff of the Hotel entered with oxygen cylinders.

Mishty got frightened and tightened her grip around Karan!
Khalid sir noticed it and passed a comforting smile.

Mishty: Sir..why this?
Khalid: it's for precaution, Karan has recently recovered from COVID.
Don't worry, everything is okay.

Alka ma'am placed her hand on Mishtyy's shoulder.
As soon as she realised a familiar touch she leaned onto Alka ma'am.

And in no time she was in tears, Alka ma'am knew that it was needed and let her continue, while comforting her in between.

Alka: Mishtyy, you're very strong and you've come this far..I'm sure you both will handle it have some peace beta.

Mishtyy tried speaking in between her sobs.
Mishty: Ma'am I've been so strong till now, I can't see him in pain anymore.
He's everything to me.
Alka: Wahe guru par bharosa rakh bacche.

Though it was small conversation but a much needed conversation. Mishty was relaxed she wasn't suffocating anymore.

Soon the doctor came and temporary oxygen was installed.

Alka ma'am and Khalid Sir sat with Mishty for sometime.

Khalid: tum theek ho?
Alka: obviously, sher bacchi hai woh.
Khalid: toh iss sherni ki Aankhen Gili kaise?
Mishty: Aesa kuch nhi hai sir, woh bass..Karan theek toh hai naa?
Khalid: don't worry Mishty woh theek hai..bas usko fever hua and usse he got unconscious.
Mishty: and yeh oxygen?
Khalid: beta, he has recently recovered from COVID, and kuch post Covid effects bhi hote hai.
Mishty: Haa and koi precautions lene hai?
Khalid: Haa isko ab bht dhyaan rakhna hoga, high protein diet and proper rest, no exertion.
Alka: Mishty yeh toh dhyaan dega nhi, tum sab dekh lena ab
And she winked at Khalid, understood and played along.
Khalid: Haa waise bhi uski WIFE hai.

This alarmed both Mishty and Alka ma'am.
Mishtyy was all red due to tears already and now more because of Karan!

Mishty and Alka together: Huh?

Khalid: relax...Aesa doctor ko laga thaa he said it.
Alka: Haa ab uski bhi galti nhi hai..

And they shared a hifi

Khalid couldn't stop laughing seeing Mishtyy all flustered.

Khalid: Btw Mishtyy that Dr....what was his name..
Ujjwal: Mehendi Ratna..Dr. Mehendi Ratna
Mishty: par aapko kaise...?
Khalid: We needed his consultation, and so I told Ujjwal and the rest is history..

Mishtyy passed a death glare to Ujjwal Bhaiya...

Khalid: yes him..he's so scared of you..what have you done Mishtyy?
Alka: what!?
Khalid: aapko nhi pata..
Alka: Aesa kyaa kiya?
Khalid: Arehh isne doctor ko dara diya..itna chillaya thaa uss par...aap aisa nhi bol sakte aapko Karan ko theek karna hoga..doctor dar kar iska phone nhi utha the..
Alka: Sach mein Mishtyy..!?

This came as a shocker for Alka ma'am, she was the same Mishty who once use to be bubbly and jolly but now she's all worried, angry and crying.
Mishtyy couldn't meet their eyes as she was too embarrassed at the moment, which didn't go unnoticed by the trio.
Not to embarrass her more they tried changing the topic.

Alka: Ab yeh meri Mishtyy ka saccha pyaar hai...
Khalid: Haa woh toh hai...
Chalo, Mishtyy you rest and Karan ko bhi rest karne do..and Ujjwal if you need anything just call me.
Ujjwal: Ma'am aap bhi chale jaao..and rest karo..
Mishtyy: Nhii...mein yaha theek hoon..I'll stay with Karan.
Khalid: Mishtyy tum bht der se yaha ho..and you need rest..then only you'll be able to take care of Karan.
Alka: Khalid is right baccha...and till when will you sit like this..Karan is resting now...tum bhi rest karlo..
Ujjwal: ma'am aap tension mat lo..mein raat bhar nhi sone wala hoon.
Mishtyy: aap sab samj nhi rahe ho, mein apne room mein jaa kar waise bhi nhi sone waali..jab tak Karan ko hosh nhi ata hai..at least when I'm here I'll be at peace.. bass I want to stay with him.
Please let me stay here.
Mein theek rahungi..please Mumma..

She looked at Alka ma'am with pleading eyes.
Alka ma'am knew there was no point in arguing anymore..whatever happens, Mishtyy won't listen and she had been through a lot..and even if they send her to her room, she won't sleep so it's better to let her stay here with HER KARAN.

Alka: Mishtyy you can stay here, but promise me you won't cry and take care of both of you.
Khalid: also, will call me whenever needed.
Mishty: Pakka!
Ujjwal: Don't mein ma'am aur sir dono ka dhyaan rakhunga...aaj nhi sone wala..
Khalid: apna bhi rakhna
Ujjwal: jii sir .

Alka ma'am caressed KV's forehead, pecked Mishty's forehead and wished Good Night.
Khalid sir blessed both of them and went back.

Mishty: Ujjwal bhaiyaa
Ujjwal: ji ma'am
Mishty: Khalid Sir ko aapne sab bataya?
Ujjwal: no ma'am Mene nhi bataya..woh doctor ne khud bol diya and boss ko bhi sab pata hai because woh boss ke friend hai
Mishty: What!?

This alarmed Mishty, she knew Karan won't leave a chance to tease her. She had given him a strong reason.
But whatever it was she loved it when used to tease her, when he used to pull stupid pranks and pull her leg. She loved every moment she had spent with him.

Cause it's said that whenever a boy teases a girl, it clearly means he's looking for reasons to keep her happy and comfortable and most importantly to keep her with him!

"Palko Pe Ons Sa, Tera Naam Saja Ke
Rakhta Hu Yaar Main, Tujhe Khwab Bana Ke"

Precap: Karan is awake and all well...will these two love birds confess their feelings?
____________________________________
Thank you so much for showering so much love!
It really means a lot to me.♥️

I don't know what I've written in this update.

No jutta chappal plitchh!! 🤌🏻

Also, don't lose hope, we need to keep mailing to star and keep the hype and buzz of DEVIR alive!
We can do this, we've come so far and we can definitely go ahead too!

Also, my school is reopened so updates will be delayed...please bear with me 😔

Ignore the grammatical errors!

Love ~
Vanyaaaaaàaaaaa ✨