Commitment 🍂

If your life is the universe, then chances are, your love is the sun, and everything revolves around that

(Parallel Universe FTW 🌚✨)

Bipin Vaiii hasn't spoken a single word since the moment they left the shoot location and entered the lift.

He was clearly disappointed with the statement his boss passed few moments back. (Thought DEVIR)

Karan didn't know how to handle the situation now, Bipin was helping but he wanted to be with Mishty also.

They reached the floor, Mishty went ahead to open the door while Bipin supported Karan.

Settling Karan in the room Bipin Vaiii was all set to flee and give the couple some private time which was missunderstood by Karan as anger.

Though Bipin Vaii was had nothing against them he simply didn't want to land in an embarrassing situation.

The equation between the two was evident to Karan's staff but they didn't want to intrude his personal space.

He knew was much stronger than Mishty but seeing Karan's haste he thought it'll be better to leave giving them some privacy.

"Bipin, thank you!"
Said Karan making Bipin abruptly stop in his tracks.

"It's okay boss, it's my duty anyways"
he said passing a smile and left.

As soon as Bipin left, Mishty was rolling on the floor barely controlling her laughter.

Karan knew he himself invited this situation and now Mishty won't let it go easily.

Karan..tum..tumne Bipin ki shakal dekha?
Kitna embarrassed thaa woh 🤣
Mishty tired hard speaking while laughing.

Kyaa Yrr woh toh esa offend ho Gaya jaise meri biwi ho 😒🤷🏻‍♀️
Karan defended himself.

Toh tumne kitna lame excuse diya usko 🤣
Mishty lied on the bed, holding her stomach and laughing.

Kya lame thaa? Mene tumhara support maanga naaa...is that a problem?
Karan said

Haa Haa..woh theek hai but do you think I can handle you alone? I mean look at you,
you're taller and weighty.

I myself would've fallen if I was to handle you alone, actually support you 🤣

Karan had enough now, while Mishty was still lying on the bed, he acted was fast and pinned her below him deliberately putting his weight on her.

Don't...

Karan declared huskily, making Mishty's breath uneven. With Karan lying on top of her with his hot breath fanning all over Mishty's face, he was becoming irresistible.

He caged her hands to the either side, entangling their fingers.

He leant down and began to suck at her neck gently, making her keen under his touch, she clutched onto his shoulders trying to observe the new and weird sensations.

Is this too much?
He whispered against her skin making her shiver.

He pulled back, scanning her face.

Her cheeks flushed, while she was lost in his eyes..frankly speaking where she wanted to be.

Tell me, Miss Debattama Saha won't you support me..

mentally?
He said placing a tender kiss on her forehead

spiritually?
he bent downwards, sucking the corner of her lips