A Date? 🍂

Mishty turned around in his embrace, delighting herself with sight of her man.

Karan was dressed casually, not very extravagant but yet had done a decent job, his all black outfit not only complimented his personality but also gave an idea about his taste.

His perfect fitting black tee with his Sturdy, compact body as well as his aromatic fragranced cologne were working as a fuel to Mishty's desires.

Karan knew she was checking him out, he let her enjoy but after a few moments he whispered

If you're done checking me out, I would like to remind you we are here for a dinner date and we have the entire evening left to check out each other.
He said nibbling her ears.

Colour rose her cheeks, a shy smile and a slight node, he entwined their hands walking towards the arrangement.

He pulls out her chair. She sits. He sits across from her.

The only light is from a few well placed candles. A waiter approaches and, without saying a word, presents them the wine and leaves the location.

Liked it? asked Karan

Loved it! replied Mishty with utmost enthusiasm.

No menus. He has ordered for them in advance. There will be no interruptions from wait staff aside from the bringing and clearing of the courses.

Karan being a gentle man poured wine celebrating them!

He watches as she sips the wine. She notices. Blushes. A shy smile slips out. He loves watching her. A voyeur looking into a secret world.

He smiles warmly back as if to comfort her. It does. She begins to enjoy his gaze. Soaking it in.Feeling his eyes move over her. From her eyes to her nose, cheeks, lips.

The curve of her neck. Slope of her shoulders. Her chest. The tiny bit of cleavage just peeking out from her dress.

You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

Again, she blushes. This time, so does he. Back to sipping wine.

Can you stop being that cute? said Mishty.

It's not my fault that I fell for you
replied Karan.

They lock eyes across the table. Everything around them fades away.

They are in a universe all their own. Lost in the depths of each other's eyes. She can feel his desire, he hers. But it is not lustful. Calm, gentle, controlled.

With a sense of longing to escape forever into that universe around them.

They barely notice the waiter as he places the first course between them. A simple plate of fruit and cheese.

He watches her as she eats. Calmly bringing each morsel to her lips.

He marvels at the pleasure she takes from each bite.

Her face amazingly expressive. Every bite as if she is tasting for the first time.

Black suits you, she said.

And? he questioned

She gazes at him over her glass as she sips her wine. She knows he is watching her. She slips a grape between her lips.

You're irresistible.

Smiles coyly as her teeth crush the skin, exploding the juices into her mouth.