Insecurity 🍂

The last few weeks have been a roller-coaster ride for them, since the time he had been sick they've been through a gamut of emotions.

Sometimes it was fearful and a frightening experience, other moments it was happiness and love!

It's truly said a person can make you feel in a few months that a person in years couldn't.

The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky.
There was still time for the Sunset.

Exhaustive days were taking a toll on him, he didn't realise he was asleep for 6 hours straight.

Snuggling more into the pillow while searching desperately for his favourite Vanilla Smell, which was there before he was lost in deep slumber.

Few minutes of tossing and turning still not finding the smell he was searching for, he gave up.

He opened his eyes slowly allowing them time to adjust to the Orange light coming from the window.

Yawning, he lazily started stretching his stiffened limbs which was a result of sleeping in the same position for hours while Cuddling the pillow lost dreamily in her thoughts.

Removing the blanket he made a glance at his watch kept on the bedside table.
It was 4:35 PM..reality strikes he's been asleep throughout lunchtime.

He quickly fished out his mobile from the pile of pillows and blankets.

Another Bombshell Dropped.
It was Her message.

" You were sleeping, that's why didn't disturb you, I missed you during lunch but it's good you got the much-needed rest...better days ahead!
Text me when you're up!
XOXO"

Faceplaming at his situation, he finally sat up straight, he was about to get out of the bed when the door Knob Opened he had an ear to ear grin but to his dismay it was Ujjwal, checking upon his boss like an obedient employee.

His face fell all of a sudden which didn't go unnoticed by Ujjwal he thought of teasing him a bit.

Ujjwal: Boss kissi aur ka wait kar rahe the naa aap..but abhi toh mein aa gaya

Boom!
A cushion directly landed on Ujjwal bhaiya's face accompanied by a Glare from his very dear BOSS!

Karan: I think I need a quick shower, Ujjwal Coffee...please!!
Ujjwal: Yes Sirr!!
While faking a salute.

Shower Relaxed his stiffened muscles, he came out while patt drying his hair with the towel, by the time Ujjwal had brewed his Coffee.

He made his way to the balcony, shoot was still going on. 
They were shooting the scene when Anokhi left Hyderabad after Shaurya was found.

Falak and Hitesh were already present except for the one he was dying to see!
He took his mobile and quickly typed...

"I'm up and already missing my ever favourite Vanilla Smell"

Ujjwal served him his desired Coffee and left.

The smell of Caffeine worked as an instant energiser.

There she is...coming with Crew Members engrossed in typing something.
The next moment he felt his phone buzzing.

"No worries you'll find it veryyyy Soon"

He Grinned, and mischief was up to his sleeves he went back to the room and came back in another few minutes.

He didn't knew what was coming next, he saw Hitesh and Mishty running all around like THEY used to do, he knew it was just a game but his heart sank.

It was their game, he started feeling uneasy or maybe insecure would be the correct word.

Though it's Mishty's life she can do whatever she wants, but still he wanted to know about his place in her life...where does he stand?

Karan's POV
Is just friendship from her side?
Am I Overthinking?
Being in love with my Co-star?

Man, she's so caring and I was overthinking...shitt..

But why do I feel like being torn apart? 
Careful Karan...Careful...

While in the midst of these overwhelming emotions, he saw something which confirmed his doubt..
Mishty was playfully Hiting Hitesh Just she used to it with HIM

A sarcastic smile made its away between the tears..

Kyaa Yrr Karan...kya kya soch raha thaa...she's your friend and a very amazing Co-star.

Okayy..I need to clear my mind and focus on my work!!

Bell Rings.

He went to check, it was housekeeping he told them he's leaving in a few minutes so after that they can come in..

He went back inside to his room, put on his Sneaker and was ready to move out but phone rung..it was his Mom he picked up but there was network issues, so he barged out of the room without locking or Informing the staff.

On Shoot Location
While entering for the Shot I saw Karan's message and replied quickly..Hitesh was noticing me...he snatched my phone and started running away with it.

Hitesh: Itna kaha busy hai aap Anokhi ji..
Deba: Hitesh Yrr give me my phone back please..

Falak: Aisa kya hai iss phone Mein..

Deba's POV
And I knew it they were making it obvious and a full proof plan was set to embarrass me further, finally after Hitesh collided with one of our Crew members I caught hold of him along with my phone.

Deba: Whyy Yrr..
Hitesh: Chailye aap haasi toh Anokhi ji..
warna toh aap apne Karan..oops Shaurya ke khyaalo mein gayab rehti hai aaj kal.

The very next moment he earned a playful Smack from me.
But yes he's right..life has been much better since Karan Returned Back after battling COVID.

Sometimes, I miss him a lot on set, this Set, this Show, holds a special place in my heart.
I finally found the owner of my heart here..yes Karan!
The way he cares not just for me but about the whole crew, his humble nature, his smile, his playfulness everything..

I didn't notice when tears started falling from my eyes I was missing him...and just wanna go and hug him tightly.
Even while running behind Hitesh I was missing Karan...it was him that used to play with me like that.

(A/N: It's the Author's wish :) )

Kya Kar diya hai tumne Karan!

That was all she could say while wiping out off the tears not knowing what was waiting next!

PRECAP :

Receptionist: Miss Manjari, there has been a body found on the floor which was booked by your production house. Before informing the Police we're informing
______________________________________
Hola Readers,
I know I've been late with the update again..there was some issues with the plot.

Anyways Enjoy people and have patience for the story to unfold.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATED 🐣

Love ~
Vanfeyyy ✨