Affectionate? 🍂

As the walked towards the shoot location, they tried behaving normal but it wasn't possible among the teasing glares they were receiving.

Ironically, they had to shoot the confession scene of Shaurya and Anokhi just the night after their own confession.

Since the moment script was handed to them they had an ear to ear grin spread over their faces.

Deep down both of them knew they won't be acting, it's all gonna be real the only difference would be this one will be recorded hence becoming a precious souvenir in their journey.

Although they'd confessed last night still they were feeling euphoric, the mystery factor had reduced.

*Beep*

"I won't be acting 😏"

Karan messaged Mishty thinking she'd be fretting but her reply left him awestruck

"Me neither, it'll be natural ♥️"

Mishty was preparing herself but was still in doubt.
She loved Karan, the Anokhi in her loved Shaurya her PS.

but will she able to portray all those emotions infront of the camera?

Out of nowhere stage fear engulfed her.

They were called for the briefing about the shot, people were suggesting different ways to make this confession scene appealing to viewers.

Manjari suggested for rehearsals although she knew they won't need it as when the camera rolls they'll be on their own and can give the best shot.

With a racing heart and an accelerated breath Mishty walked up to the precise location.

She herself didn't know why was she nervous?

Karan was quite calm though he had a tinge of giddiness.

"ROLL CAMERA & ACTION"
the director called out

"Mujhe doctor ki nhi tumahri zaroorat hai anokhi Kyuki mujhe tumse millna thaa, kitna kuch kehna thaa, kitna kuch sunna thaa aur sabse phele mein woh sunna chaahta hoon jo..jo tum mujhse khena chaahti thi"

He spoke his heart out, securing her face within his palms while looking deeply in her dark brown orbs he tried seeking answers.

Mishty was in the moment and missed the shot.

"CUT"

Deba we missed the shot
the director yelled

They had to part, Karan knew about her apprehensions cause his state was something similar.

I'm sorry
She jerked and gulped down a bottle of water.

Manjari can we play JO TERA in background?
Cause of whatever is your yours will find a way!
Karan said while purposely looking at Mishty making her feel comfortable.
She passed smile knowing exactly what he was hinting at.

Okay let's go for it
the director called out!

Ae matalb diyaan ne gallan
Sunn Gaur Karle Ve

"I LOVE YOU PS"
"I LOVE YOU MISS BHALLA"

They said together and in one go and the whole unit witnessed the iconic confession.

The blooming love story fill the air with a delightful fragrance.

Haye Marya Nai Je Halle
Ishq Ik Hor Karle Ve