MINE!? 🍂

Aap!?

Mishty was shocked beyond words toh see the most unexpected visitor.

It was Alka ma'am passing through the hallway when she saw Mishty doing the crazy door stunt.
She got a hint but just to confirm she came in to check on her.
She invited her inside and closed the door.

Alka: Everything is alright?
Mishty: Yes, why!?
Alka: doesn't feels like..
Mishty: Umm yeah all good
Alka: okay if you say so..btw why were closing and opening the door..?
Mishty: umm..woh..
Alka: wohh..
Mishty: Actually
Alka: Actually...tumhe Karan Se milna hai?

Mishtyy being all absent minded nodded..

Alka ma'am couldn't stop laughing..while Mishty diverting herself from facing her.

Alka: Agar jana hai toh jaao naa..
Mishty: Aese kaise?
Alka: Aese Kaise ...jaise jaata hai waise jaao
Mishty: Arehh I mean..it's late he might be resting.
Alka: So he won't mind HIS MISHTY meeting him..

The expression HIS MISHTY was enough to take her over the moon, her heart was dancing with joy, she wanted to jump around.

While she was totally ignorant to Alka ma'am's blabbering, Alka ma'am could notice her turning crimson and smiling sheepishly.

The symptoms to profound love.

Alka ma'am decided to go with the flow.

Alka: tum jaao naa meet YOUR KARAN

No sooner did she hear "YOUR KARAN" , her heart which was already on a rollercoaster was now on the verge of exploding with happiness.

Alka ma'am was enjoying her all flustered state.
She couldn't stop laughing.

Alka: Mishty abhii se you're behaving like
Nayi Dhulan.

Mishty knew she was caught red-handed and decided to stop beating around the bush and have one on conversation. After all it's Alka ma'am whom she also addresses as her Mumma. So she knew that there was no point in hiding.

Mishty: Mumma, very funny..uda lo aap mera mazak.

She frowned.

Alka: accha baba sorry..ab bolo what happened..

Mishty quickly hugged her. Though Alka ma'am was taken aback by this sudden movement. She gently rubbed her back trying to comfort her. She pulled back and slightly lifted Mishty's face to her.

Alka: Hua kya hai?

Mishty: Pata nhi Mumma, bass bht uneasy sa feel ho raha tha.. I was tossing and turning on the bed but neend door door tak nhi hai.. after all I had back back to shoot and the day was hectic. Phir Karan ki tension hone lagi thi....usne medicine liya ya nhi..usko zyada weakness toh nhi feel ho rahii..

Alka: Mishtyy you're too much worried for him...ek baar dekh kar aa jaao maybe you'll feel better and
after that you can try sleeping?
Kal shoot bhi hai..and we can't put pressure on Karan he's just recovered..

Mishty: you're right mumma....but what if he's already asleep? I don't wanna disturb him

Alka: you won't..hum Ujjwal ko bol kar room open karwa lenge and check kar lenge usko

Mishyy: ek baat batao
Alka: pucho
Mishtyy: aap itna late tak kaise jage ho?
Alka: actually neend mujhe bhi nhi aa rahii thii..islyy walk par gayii thii, lawn Se dekha Karan ke room ki lights on hai..so socha check kar lun..

Mishtyy: aap gaye the Karan Se Milne?
Alka: Nhii..mujhe bhi laga usko disturb na kar doon..after all I'm not Mishtyy

Mishty was startled after listening the last line..