Her Side 🍂

The author would suggest you to play the INSTRUMENTAL VERSION of Perfect
by Ed Sheeran and add more joy!
_________________________________

Mishty
Getting to know that the person you love, loves you back, is euphoric.
I love Karan I don't know, how and when but my mind drifted into some other zone

I'm moving far away
To a sunny place
Where it's just you and me
Feels like we're in a dream.

I felt safe, I felt belonged being wrapped in his arms.

It was a full moon night, The full moon looked enthralling. There were gazillions of stars twinkling around.
Looking at the sky, I felt at peace, my breathing was steady and my head relaxed on Karan's Shoulder. I had taken out all the thoughts from my mind, and it was blank. I was not thinking of anything. The moment was full of contentment.

While lost in the moment I forgot about Karan, while I was comfortably wrapped in his arms I was all dreamy after his confession and he just stood there keeping me close to his heart where I belonged.

Wait, how Stupid of me, I need to reply
I mentally cursed.

My self-talk session broke when I felt my shoulder getting wet. I immediately turned around.

Karan
After confessing, I knew she loves me but still was afraid. As per Human Psychology mostly boys are generally less expressive. They'll want their girl to be happy, would be there for her every moment and when she would confess they'll need time to process the happenings.

(A/N: Idiots you see, sab pata hoga phir nhi bola)

While Mishty was resting her head on my shoulder, I couldn't control my feelings and unknown to me tears made way through my eyes, guess I was too overwhelmed to hold her closer to my heart while she just stood silent.

I completely, forgot about me being hiding in the crook of her neck, she felt her shoulder getting wet and released herself.

The day we met,

Frozen I held my breath

Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.

While tears kept flowing as I spoke.

Mishty
As I turned around, I saw him in tears and he poured his heart out once again.
I couldn't take it took his huge frame in my tiny one.

I love you, Karan.

I barely managed to speak, as I was in tears too seeing him in tears.

Without pulling back I spoke.

Love is about finding the special someone in a sea of people, that someone who makes you feel special, who improves your mood and who makes you feel all warm.
I don't know when you became that special one but now you're that special one.

He just pulled me closer, as if signalling me to continue.

Remember we met just as Shaurya and Anokhi.
As Anokhi Collided with Shaurya.
I didn't collied but we had something similar, it was during the look test

Karan: I came out of the room and saw you coming from the opposite direction, I didn't see your face cause your mask with hustle written on it covered your face only your eyes were visible, we had a little eye contact and those eyes were worth falling for.