Her! 🍂

It's always said that after a dark and stromy night there's always a beautiful and bright morning.
Sunrise was partial.

The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity.
There wasn't much rush on the roads, birds were chirping and sweetly singing their melody.

The sun rays were seeping through the curtains of Balcony duplex of Taj Krishna.
Their laid out DEVIR with Karan in Mishty's lap, while Mishty was dozing over the headrest, her hands were locked around his neck whereas Karan was unaware of the happenings of previous night.

Sun-rays acted as a barrier in his peaceful slumber, he tried shifting to avoid the rays but was unable to move, he was feeling something over his face as if something was tied to him, he moved his hands only to find the oxygen mask supporting him.

He rose up a little, felt something tiny yet familiar touch around his neck, he recognised the touch but was unable to find the onset of the touch. He looked sideways with hope to catch glimpse of her, to his hard luck he found a huge cylindrical tank but not the one he was looking for.

After a few minutes of battling with his inner-self.
He looked upwards and found the one his heart was searching for "His Mishty".
He was admiring her beauty, he was grateful to wake up in her arms, but he all of a sudden his joy vanished.

He thought it can be one of his dreams, to confirm he wasn't dreaming he pinched himself, to joy and relief he wasn't dreaming.
His heart was doing aerobics, he was happy and comfortable.
Word's couldn't express how he was feeling that very moment.

Back then when he had to isolate himself, not even a single second her thought left his mind.
He wanted to be back to her, to tease her, to hear her giggling, to continue his Dhakka-Mukki game with her.

He loved being around, he was carefree.
She was the only one around whom he could be himself, the Childish Karanvir!
He wasn't anymore super responsible, focused and hardworking Karanvir which the situations compelled him to be.
Since very young age he had to start working and support his parents and surviving in Mumbai is not everyone's cup of tea.

He was lenient himself or maybe she moulded him like that.

He removed the oxygen mask and held her hand closer to his heart and found his heartbeat in a marathon.

He took her hand and pecked it while lingering his lips a little longer and feeling the softness and warmth.

Mishty was asleep all this while but as soon as she felt Karan holding her hand she was overjoyed and opened her eyes.
Scaring Karan in the process and he immediately closed his eyes pretending to sleep.

But poor Karan forgot to leave her hand, she had a faint yet a beautiful adorning her face, after so long she was with him!

She was close to him out of emotions she pecked his forehead, he was overjoyed but controlled his emotions and played with her patience

Mishty waited for him to respond,
she knew he was awake, she wanted to see his next step. She wanted to hug him tightly and scold him for being careless too.

*Mishty in Mind*
Thank you MataRani "Mere Karan" ko theek karne ke liye.
Isko dekho abhi tak utha hua thaa..ab natak kar raha hai...itna bhi kyaa hai

She was irritated yet found his act cute. She thought to trick him and started getting up .

*Karan in mind*
Arehh yeh kidhar chali...kuch kar beta warna isne chal dena hai, kitna acha lag raha hai idhar.

He deliberately rested himself more on her and held her hands tightly signalling her to stay!

*Mishty in Mind*
Aa gaya line par..par akad dekho...mein raat se pareshan ho iske liye and yeh alag natak kar raha hai.

Mishty intentionally called out Ujjwal bhaiya for help,

Mishty: Ujjwal Bhaiya, todhi si help chaiye aapki..aapne boss ko shift kijye

Ujjwal who was outside the room and as heard Deba's voice he immediately entered the room.

Ujjwal: Kya hua ma'am?
Mihsty: Ujjwal bhaiya aapke boss naa kafi heavy and raat se yaha ese rehne mere pair swell kar rahe hai
Ap isko shift kijye

Ujjwal simply nodded and started moving towards KV when he started coughing, alarming both of them.

Tears started brimming in Mishty's eyes hearing him cough, Ujjwal also panicked but everything calmed down when Karan's slowly opened his eyes indicating he's better.

He saw His Mishty crying and realised he had gone a bit far while pranking her.
He looked at her while lying in her lap.

Karan: Arehh baap re, itna red tamatar.
Ujjwal: Boss aap theek ho?
Karan: Haa Ujjwal, bass thoda sa pani chaiye

Mishty: ha mein..
Before she could complete Karan said..

Karan: Tamatar tum ruko, Ujjwal tum le kar aao..
He gestured with his eyes, clearly stating he wanted to be alone with her!

Ujjwal understood and went outside.

Karan: Tum theek ho?
Mishty: yeh mera question hai..

Karan: mujhe kaise kuch hoga..tum ho naa mere saath.. hmm

And started wiping the tears that were about to fall

Karan: Sshh..I'm here..and all fit.

Mishty couldn't hold it anymore, pulled him closer and engulfed him in a tight back hug.

She tried speaking but continuous Sobs didn't let her complete, the duo stayed in the same position for a few more minutes.
When Karan found Mishty relaxing, he simply pulled her towards him and softly pecked her forehead.

Promising her, that he'll always stay there for her.

Karan : Mishty I'm here and will always be, I don't want to see tears in your eyes..I wanna see you laugh and giggle like you always do!
Can I ?

Mishty smiled in between the tears, Karan rose up and took her in a bone crushing hug.

"Dil se nikal gaya hai lafzon pe aane lage
Kaisi teri khumari hai hum gungunaane lage"

_________________________________
Hello Fremeds!
I know I'm super late with the updates, Apologies for that.
School and Boards are eating me up 🐤
I hardly get time to write, I'll try to update regularly till 20th March, after that I have my prelims
So.. jald millenge 🐒

Ignore the Grammatical Errors!

I love to listen some good music while writing and end up pasting the lyrics here. 😂

Anyways happy reading!

Love ~
Vanyaaaaaàaaaaa ✨